Outstanding PSA Orders with Ludkins Collectables USA

hello darkness my old friend…

now im sad haha!

4 Likes

F’s in chat

6 Likes

Peter’s complete inability to communicate with his customers, Ludkins rebranding in UK and US, and Nat saying it’s all unpaid orders that are left has me extremely unoptimistic I will see my cards anytime in the near future.

Has anyone submitted with Polaris Grading?

I sent a query to PSA UK about 2021 order updates at the weekend, querying whether orders are actually paid with PSA, and mentioning that we’re feeling in the dark due to the lack of updates. It’s now after-hours on Wednesday and no reply. I’ve also since sent them a submission this week, to which they responded to my email correspondence within minutes. I’ve always had great customer service from Ludkins, but the lack of transparency and just general communication in this case is shocking. It feels as though there’s an intense fear of social media backlash if they give anything away, but stone cold silence and four-score responses is just so much worse than honest transparency, and embitters your user base that much more.

2 Likes

Yes and now I regret everything

4 Likes

Polaris is just ludkins us rebranded.

5 Likes

I know, I’m wondering if they are now prioritizing those orders over previous “Ludkins” orders

2 Likes

Surely this at least means someone else is getting a return…right?

i thought the same thing, but who knows lmaooo

3 Likes

Rebrand and push this entire debacle under the rug. Bold strategy, Cotton.

1 Like

3 Likes

I did one CGC order with them at the bulk tier (when CGC bulk was quoted at 30 days or faster). It’s now been 4 months and nothing yet. Never again.

3 Likes

Meanwhile if you were to submit CGC bulk yourself at this point, turnaround time is about a week.

Even if CGC treats middleman orders differently, I can’t imagine it would be that much of a discrepancy. It wouldn’t surprise me if the financial issues made it so the cash coming in for new orders has to be used for older existing orders rather than being held in escrow for that specific order. Which of course would just cause a never ending financial problem. Obviously just speculation but four months for something that currently takes a week is just crazy.

5 Likes

This is the perfect encapsulation of Ludkins right now

4 Likes

So I need to submit thousands in bulk card to them through cgc to get my 2020 sub back faster lol

2 Likes

If Ludkins is actually unable to pay PSA and there is a cash flow issue, to keep things moving PSA could charge Ludkins the base grading fee without upcharges temporarily. Then Ludkins has all cards in hand. At that point, Ludkins can collect upcharges up front from their customers, get cards shipped out, and then pay PSA the additional balance due for the upcharges. This isn’t going to get solved anytime soon if it’s a cash flow issue. And the currency exchange rates favoring the USD the last year is making the situation worse.

1 Like

on god I would pay whatever the dealer rate for my cards was again just to get them back this quarter…

it would be a total sham if it came to that but if PSA wants $7 a card or whatever just lmk where to wire the money

3 Likes

So were those two order numbers not yours to begin with and they were already delivered to someone else?

theyre mine, the 930 was delivered 30-45 days or so ago and 130 is still outstanding

1 Like

Even though they were sent by mistake, that means they meant to send somebody else an email, meaning there is at least some movement… right!?! (hopeful sadness)

4 Likes