Other collections?

I collect anime and related merchandise. I have an order of about 24 more volumes of manga coming in soon.

Attachments:

4 Likes

Figured I’d post in this thread as well. Besides music (and pokémon of course) I also collect videogames and artbooks. I also have a complete set of (Dutch) amazingly cheesy Dinosaurs magazines (the one that comes with 3D glasses in the shape of an anatomically incorrect tyrannosaurus).

My main focus is still my music collection but over the years I’ve managed to amass quite a collection of consumerist goods lol. I still have to take pictures of my pokémon card collection but I’ll save that for another day. In the meantime, enjoy these pics.

I’m thinking of getting a third cabinet to display my videogames in a more organized manner. I need another one anyway for the amount of CDs I have.

Also yes, I store games in my pantry. Nothing like a well stocked pantry full of games.

6 Likes

I collect Vinyl as well, this being my favorite one, for obvious reasons.

I saw your display pic around on the forum and was wondering what album that was haha. Neat looking vinyl. I’ll see if I can take some pics of my vinyl out of the sleeves, got some really cool ones as well like glow in the dark vinyls. Majority of my music is on CD though.

1 Like

If you’re into pop punk/alternative rock check out that band. They’re huge pokemon fans and their songs are really great.

Also they have the best song title ever on this one