niawomad's Collection

Hi guys been on here for a while generally just lurking but decided to put up my current collection and will follow it up with additions whenever I do add something. I go through patches of buying/looking at new stuff for a few weeks then ill wait a month and repeat. My collection initially was based around nostalgia having collected as a kid and still is for the most part but once I started to do research on other things (mainly older Japanese) the artworks were amazing and I cant help myself :grin: . My collection is mainly WOTC focused but is kind of all over the place with the Japanese cards. It is mostly just old stuff though I just don’t get the same feeling for the newer cards although I do enjoy some of the promos.

A lot of it is just in binders, I only took photos of the Holos otherwise I would have been taking photos all week. I only decided within the last 6 months that any shadowless/1st edition stuff I want I’m just going to buy them graded instead of having them in a binder. I don’t really have much on that side of it at the moment but do plan on adding to that for sure.

Here we go:
imgur.com/a/qxtOiDC

14 Likes

Nice collection!

Really cool collection with so much variance! I especially enjoyed the non TCG cards (Carddass?). You don’t see these artworks too often here.
Keep it up!

That shadowless Blastoise is super clean.

1 Like

I like the theme decks alot! I enjoy collecting them myself. They’re super affordable for sealed products. That shadowless blastoise is on my list to get this year!

Loved the insane amount of sealed product, the Masaki promos, Southern Island set, GB promo set, McDonald’s set and the full carddass set. Artwork for days! Stunning collection.

Very nice collection, seeing all the theme decks makes me want to grab a few…

1 Like

Cheers guys hopefully have a few additions soon. @muk,Ye, 1997 carddass set, love that set myself too so much amazing artwork

Great collection! Love all those Japanese McDonalds promo cards!

1 Like

Woow awesome! Such a cool collection! :blush:

1 Like

Awesome stuff man!

1 Like

Got a few more additions this morning - imgur.com/a/KhrRj2W

Considering swapping/selling my english sets out aswell that I have in binders. I feel I’m just going in the graded/sealed direction. I enjoy those more at the moment, guess I will think about it and decide what I want to do.

3 Likes

Awesome collection and I’d say that’s not a bad route to go down.

1 Like

I was reading through the identifying shadowless boxes and packs thread and became curious about a pack that I have. I purchased this pack as an unlimited pack but it does look like number 4. Thin Font, Short seal (dark artwork color saturation), in this thread www.elitefourum.com/t/identifying-shadowless-unlimited-base-set-boxes-packs/16993/1. If you could give me your thoughts on it just to clarify if it is just unlimited or shadowless, it would be appreciated. The reason I am unsure is because I only paid like $40 for it.

imgur.com/a/2Um2XWw

A few more additions to the collection arrived this morning.
imgur.com/a/qyCmqzV

As I mentioned previously I was considering selling/trading my binders and focusing on graded and sealed stuff going forward and I decided thats what i am going to do, at least for the english sets.

3 Likes

I got a few more things over the past month and I went ahead and changed the way i was collecting as I mentioned previously. I am going to collect graded and sealed product going forward I just enjoy those more. Here are a few of my recent pickups I do have some more on the way which I will add once they arrive.

imgur.com/a/Wz3KZxG

3 Likes

Few more additions arrived this morning.

imgur.com/a/CtM9BcK

4 Likes

Picked up a couple of charizards last week, got rid of the binder sets I had so recollecting the holo’s at least for now.

imgur.com/a/pJ90RYA

Got some cards back that I had sent for grading a while back. Will probably trade/sell the 8’s and keep hold of the 9s+. Probably going to send off a few more in the near future aswell.

imgur.com/a/LMt4RSb

1 Like

Haven’t really added much to the collection for a while but recently added a few theme decks. Definitely weren’t $10 though as the sticker says :grin:

imgur.com/a/vp4N2Kn

2 Likes