New Promos

Promos? I thought they were part of a pack?

All promos :slightly_frowning_face: Sad because I really love Mawile… No FA for it then! ;_;

Luxray looks like a deformed Simi Trio sibling.

1 Like

M Aerodactyl-EX – Fighting – HP220
Basic Pokemon
When 1 of your Pokemon becomes a Mega Evolution, your turn ends.

[F][C][C] Rock Drill Dive: 110 damage. Does 10 damage to all Benched Pokemon.

M Mawile-EX – Fairy – HP190
Basic Pokemon
When 1 of your Pokemon becomes a Mega Evolution, your turn ends.

[Y][Y][Y] Twin Grapple: 130 damage. Flip 2 coins. For each heads, discard an Energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokemon.

Luxray BREAK – Lightning – HP170
BREAK Evolution – Evolves from Luxray
Luxray BREAK retains the attacks, Abilities, Weakness, Resistance, and Retreat Cost of its previous Evolution.

[L][L][C][C] Wild Rush: 130+ damage. Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, this attack does 40 more damage.

I mean, not bad but…not good either. M Aero could be good (it’s getting a Spirit Link) with all the Fighting support, throw 2 Strong Energy and a Fighting Stadium in there and it’s hitting opposing EXs for 170 plus 10 to all benched. However if you’re wanting to hit the bench M Gallade does the same thing only better.

1 Like

Really cool Megas!! :open_mouth: :grin:

Aurorus-EX – Water – HP180
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Freeze Guard
Each of your Pokemon with [W] Energy attached to them can’t be Paralyzed.

[W][W][W][C] Crystal Press: 160 damage. During your next turn, this Pokemon can’t attack.

5 Likes

I know a lot of us aren’t big TCG players, but this card is basically new meta.

Marowak – Fighting – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Cubone

Ability: Bodyguard
As long as this Pokemon is in play, you and your hand are not affected by the effects of your opponent’s Pokemon’s attacks. (Updated translation.)

[F][C] Bonemerang: 60x damage. Flip 2 coins. This attack does 60 damage times the number of heads.

A 2-2 line of Marowak will absolutely invalidate any Seismitoad-EX deck, which was the bane of many slow decks and led to the rise of massively fast decks like Flareon and Vespiquen. It also shuts down AOR Giratina-EX and any current or future locking decks. The only thing it doesn’t do is protect against Vileplume/Trevenant.

Holy meta, Batman.

1 Like