My Mew Collection in English/Japanese

I am a collector of mew cards, but only in Japanese and English because these two have the most varieties.
I don’t know how to upload on these forums so I’m just going to post a link to imgur in hopes that many people see this collection, because it’s been a on and off trip for me. I’ve been collecting for several years now and it is what it is, I am missing a lot of cards, mostly in Japanese but also the gold star mews.

Anyway here’s the link to my mew collection; imgur.com/a/uM2ZiRH

18 Likes

Nice collection and welcome to Efour! :blush: We have a few other Mew collectors active on the forum as well, like @skinst, @lof102, @themewcollector, and probably some others I forgot. If you need a full list of all existing English and Japanese Mew cards I’m sure one of them is able to help to provide it. I created such a list in the past (2017 or so), but it’s pretty outdated. And if you one day decide to go after all languages, @lof102 is your man.

Good luck with your collection goals, and enjoy your stay!

Greetz,
Quuador

4 Likes

Hey Quuador, and thanks! I have to add an additional information that these cards are all different, in some way or the other. I only collect in Japanese and English and have no plans to go for other languages because it means spending more money lol.

2 Likes

Great collection! I love collecting mew cards as well. :blush:

Beautiful Mew collection :blush:

This is awesome! Happy you put that jumbo Coro Coro in. Good work

Love this! Mew is one of my favorite Pokemon too. There are a few in here I hope to get some day as well.

1 Like

I had no idea two different trainer cards had mew in the background! Guess I have to get those now since mew is tied for my favorite pokemon with suicune.

Great! Love single pokes collections, really cool to look at.

Thanks everyone for your positive comments! I have another card on the way, it’s the championships mew that has Korean lettering (or the name of the champion.) If you know of any other cards except these that I need, I’d appreciate it;

Mew GOTTA magazine promo
Mew ex - EX legend maker - English
Mew ex 007 PLAY 1200 points - Japanese
Trainer - fieldworker Japanese 1st edition - Japanese
Trainer - fieldworker Gardevoir theme deck - Japanese
Trainer - champion arena - English
Trainer - champion arena - Japanese
Trainer - victory orb - English
Trainer - victory orb - Japanese
Trainer Daisuki club promo Japanese
Mew - EX dragon frontiers (gold star) - English
Mew - EX dragon frontiers (gold star) Champion League
Mew - EX dragon frontiers (gold star) - Japanese
Mew + Mewtwo GX - miracle twin 108/094
Mew + Mewtwo GX - miracle twin 098/094
Mew + Mewtwo GX - Unified minds 242/236
Mew battle festa 20th anniversary (Mitsuhiro Arita)
Mew art academy
Mew battle road summer

Hey Lumos,

Below is my personal checklist of Mew only cards (not fully completed yet), I will have a look at the trainer cards!

lof102.stackstorage.com/s/TwWjCzy9uHGNAxM8

Good luck collecting.

~Lof102

1 Like

I just picked up Mew ex from Holoan Phantoms (sorry if I botched spelling haha) and Mew ex from Legend Marker. I love both or them beautiful cards! Also are you a fan of rainbow rare new mewtwo tagteam? I really like that one as well but the ex ones are currently my favourite for mew cards! Also why did mew never have a 1st edition holo? That’s a crime haha wotc would have made a beautiful holo 1st edition mew if they were given the chance. Congratulations by the way Mew has always been one of my favorites!

Thanks lof102!

@mcroey777 Yeah I think I forgot to put the tag team in my most needed mew cards, I love that one…but sooo expensive :confounded:
is there one for the English set? I know about the Japanese one though.

Don’t know why mew never got a first edition in English…it’s sad to be honest with you, because even today Japanese cards get a first edition, and the English ones stopped after the WOTC era.

2 Likes

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-TCG-Unified-Minds-Tag-Team-GX-Mewtwo-Mew-Secret-Rainbow/402244904147?hash=item5da7aa24d3:g:4KUAAOSwnexepJ7p this is a random one off a eBay search. Looks like $50-$75 range. I swear I paid $40 for mine. Maybe it was $70 range I never wrote it down. im sure if you search enough there might be a better deal on a nice mint one :slight_smile: