My first psa returns (6 cards) and purchase

Started collecting on September 2019. I suck at taking good pictures. :neutral_face:
(finished updated 2/24/20)
Here are my progress so far: (70 psa currently…would be at 71, but one got lost in USPS

Spoiler

)

22 Likes

That’s some serious spoon bending right there!

Loving the collection :blush: you got through a lot in such a short space of time! Best of luck with the rest of them :blush:

1 Like

Nice progress!

Do you happen to know what the last Kadabra ever printed was? I’d like to get it in a PSA 10 copy.

1 Like

If you ship me a PSA 10 1st Ed Kadabra I can then resell the PSA 10 1st Ed Alakazam I get and we could share the profit, let me know.

2 Likes

@pokemoncardproject
Last ones are from Skyridge/Split Earth sets.

1 Like

just finished updating and organized everything today.

I’m still pissed that somebody won abra from gym heroes by $1 while I was working during the rush…

IMPRESSIVE!!! Do you have an instagram with your collection?!?!

1 Like

Nice collection and great idea

1 Like

That’s a quick build up! Nice stuff!

1 Like

I thought I was good at spooning, good job! In all seriousness, I like this a lot.

1 Like

@hagasevil,I do have instagram, but I stop uploading. Only use it for lurking so I could find someone selling any abra, kadabra, and alakazam psa 10.

@teamrocketop, Thanks, I’m still waiting psa return for UED team rocket abra. Then I will complete the team rocket set :blush:

1 Like

You have entered God tier spoon level! I salute you

1 Like

My first psa returns (6 cards) 4/6 got 10.

and my this week or last week purchase

4 Likes

@alakazamthat Nice 10 on the Skyridge Reverse! I’ve heard those are tough to grade. Congrats :blush:

2 Likes

@surfnsnow ,thanks, I saw it got a chance for psa 10. I was worried about those dot surface, but it was very light.

now I got two kadabra skyridge rh psa 10.

I bought one last year just in case if it didn’t make it.

1 Like