My collection

Don’t know where to start. All my cards are nm to never played. This is what i collected before i flaked off in the early 2000’s. Currently trying to collecting all boxes from xy and s&m and complete all set up to neo genisis. Never tryed psa grading but probably should. No plans to sell anything

16 Likes

Nice collection you got there @waggy. I really like the Crystal cards and the Charizard “Rookie” cards. Great job on keeping your cards in this condition!

Hey Chris, awesome collection, and I can see why it coincides so strongly with your collecting goals.

Good luck :blush:

Thanks. Main reason for that is because i used a rocket zapdos/sneasl deck and a typlosion/blaine’s arcanie only. And everything else sat in a binder

The new set seem so daunting so i opted for boxes instead of full sets

1 Like

Oh yeah and a haymaker deck

Nice collection of WOTC cards! and get those crystals graded! haha :grin:!!

The “ROOKIE CARD” holders really brought me back.

Eventually. Never submitted to psa but they should get high grade when i do hopefully. pack to binder fresh

1 Like

Get that feeling every time i look at them lol

Got these today

2 Likes

Complete xy booster box set…flashfire came damaged and is in the middle of ups damage claim

6 Likes

Nice collection.

Take this with a grain of salt but i also had alot of my collection in d ring binders and after reading a few threads on this forum soon moved them all over to the ringless ones. Hasn’t happend to me personally but seems a fair few cards get damaged from the pages slipping up then the cards rubbing on the d rings.

4 Likes

Even worse than that, he’s using ‘O’ rings which are worse.
Nice collection though.

3 Likes

Noice Collection

1 Like

De Ja Vu

2 Likes

Love the way the boxes are stored…perfect fit!

1 Like

Ill definitely look into switching the over eventually thx guys

that’s a pretty good idea

1 Like

Recent