Mrtzny's collection

Extremely difficult goal to achieve. Huge congrats!

3 Likes

Thank you and I agree! I’ve kept my ear to the ground on any available PSA 10s and in my 2.5 year run with these I’ve seen 3 surface (I insta-bought 2 of them and was massively outbid on the 3rd).

1 Like

Massive congrats! That is insanity

1 Like

Huge congratulations @mrtz for achieving your goal. Super happy for you. Thanks for sharing those beautiful cards.

Cheers!

1 Like

Awesome collection update. Congratulations!

1 Like

Such a great achievement!

1 Like

Finally able to acquire a Wonderland Deoxys PSA 10! This was through a trade with @expedition, who I was fortunate enough to connect with via my WTB thread that has been around for a while.

These cards are tied for the #1 favorite part of my collection because of the connecting art, difficulty in grade, distribution, and of course the Hoenn representation.

Hiromichi Sugiyama illustrated only 31 cards, including these two.

19 Likes

Wow, congratulations buddy. This was a long time coming much credit to your persistence in trying to find the Deoxys in 10. I saw your WTB request maybe roughly 2 years ago? used to keep an eye out but never found the card myself in a high grade. Congratulations again and thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

3 Likes

As a laymen I won’t pretend to know what a wonderland Deoxy’s is but I’m excited to learn about it!

In the meantime I’m really digging the magazine pages. Especially the munchlax/pikachu.

So cool that you graded the majority of the collection yourself.

I love reading through these threads. Awesome collection!

2 Likes

Its always great to see perseverence pay off. Congratulations sir!

2 Likes

I’ll have to second not knowing what the Wonderland Deoxys is, but I never knew that Rayquaza had a connecting illustration. Congrats on the achievement, and the photo of them is also in great taste!

2 Likes