MrStealYourWaifu Metagross and Full Art Supporter Collection

Hello this is my first post on the E4 forums and I want to share my collection with y’all!

I first started to play back when when Guardians Rising came out because Metagross GX got released and then started to get more serious about playing when Team Up came out. Since then I always though I would just play but when COVID-19 came I switched to collecting and this is really when the bulk of my collecting begun.

Metagross is my fav Pokemon and I try to get as many as I can whenever I see them.

Current counts as of 6/17/2021:

4x Metagross Gold Star
42x Metang (Hidden Fates)
73x Metagross GX (157a/145)
110x Beldum (Hidden Fates)

I have a lot of one of Metagross cards so those are the ones I really only keep counts on.

22 Likes

The second major part of my collection is my love for Full Art Supporters, I think they are one of my fav types of art in the whole hobby. I started to collect these at the beginning of 2020 and finished all the English ones released in December 2020, so from now I just buy the new ones that come out.

One of my fav cards that one I’ll get graded is this card.

I don’t know if this was the best way to post my collection but please let me know so I could improve my future posts! Thank you for looking at my collection and have a nice day! :blush:)

10 Likes

metagross and waifus, my man. rebecca best girl btw.

3 Likes

I love the Metagross collection. Metagross is by far my favorite Gen 3 Pokemon and the idea of a Psychic Tank just did so many things for my teenage mind at the time. I may not be able to collect every card of every one of my favorite Pokemon, but at least there are collections like this that allow me to at least live vicariously!

Thanks for sharing!

Edit: Just realized you also had a Fukuda signature! If you just started collecting since Covid, you’ve done well!

2 Likes

Nice collection, hooray for full art supporters! Took me longer than I’d like to admit to realize they were sorted by generation; it’s cool seeing them organized like that!

2 Likes

i love metagross :blush:
there are a ton of great cards out there from the evo line - countless favs

Yes. This is my new favorite page haha! Metagross has been a long-standing favorite of mine, especially that beautiful gold star! Excellent choice of Pokémon to go all out with. Nice FA supporter collection. We’ve got quite similar taste on things to collect. Nice post! I look forward to seeing more👍

Wow
Simply WOW with she sheer volume of Metagross
Keep it up!

What an incredible collection of Metagross! I love the, what seems like endless, HF Metagross.

This has been a little series I have been doing on my IG the last couple weeks called #WaifuWednesday and I’ve been taking pics of some waifu cards with thematic settings. I’ve been having a lot of fun thinking of scenarios and I hope y’all enjoy it too!

7 Likes

This is amazing. I’ve always loved the Metagross line and I loved Steven as a trainer when I first played gen 3 as a kid. You’re really stockpiling on Metagross. I think you’ve given me an idea for a couple of Pokémon. Also, seems like you could do a Metagross Monday with the amount of cards you have :blush:

Love the presentation:) Very cozy, if that’s the right word

1 Like

For this entry of #WaifuWednesday I chose the original trio Red, Blue, and Green! As well as showing off my signed shikishi board by author and illustrator of Pokemon Adventures manga, Hidenori Kusaka and Satoshi Yamamoto. I got this signed at my local Barnes and Nobles back in 2016 as they were in San Diego for Comic Con at the time!
The board is one of my cherished pieces now and I wish I had taken better care of it!

4 Likes

That binder is insane. Great collection. Unconventional collections > Charizard YouTuber hype

1 Like

Haven’t posted in a while but I am still collecting Metagross and Full Art Supporters!

Recently I’ve mainly focusing on the Japanese side of collecting and taking pics of my cards and overall having fun!

These are some pics I’ve taken over the last couple months and I hope y’all like em, I want to be more active on the forums!

Full Art Polaroids

Stamp Box Promos

Rowlet Munch Promo

I really finding neat ways to take pics besides a plain background so I hope y’all enjoy!

9 Likes

i LOVE this creativity!!! soo awesome.

1 Like

Awesome collection, love the presentation

nice japanese friendship garden!

you recognized it! Im hoping to take more pics of cards when the cherry blossoms come

Holy cow those are some of the best pics I’ve seen on e4 so far! Awesome!