Most recently completed binder page

I completely understand, I’m the exact same way!

1 Like

More progress on side collections, more completed binder pages, majority of them being again single type pages

Also adding this page i already shared earlier but i re-completed it since i ordered a wrong version of dark pupitar and wanted to include it somewhere :new_moon_with_face:

Then another page from my other favourites besides grimer and muk, this time a shared page between slowpoke and psyduck

Very excited of this page! The only completed page of my artist binder in this batch but it’s one of the best in that whole binder, got the last card i needed for my Kawayoo page where all cards are picked from hgss era and it looks imo incredibly good

And lastly two more spreads of cosmos foil energy completed, only one more page of these to go!

13 Likes

First completed Chinese binder page. I pick up cards randomly from sellers that have a card I’m trying to get for someone else, so limited on choice, but can always find some cool little cards.

11 Likes

That primeape makes me a little uncomfortable

1 Like

Couple pages finished today, the first being the second page in the prerelease binder

Then next the sword and shield base completed that page/spread as well.

11 Likes

9 Likes

Mail day finishes another page and spread. 9 cards left and the prerelease set is finished.

15 Likes

Mail has arrived finishing these two. I was super pumped for the black and white era stuff. The holo and cards look wonderful

14 Likes

Leafeon completed the page/spread and thats all for hgss and black and white era. My set will be finished wednesday. This is my favorite spread in the whole prerelease binder.

12 Likes

Wow!

2 Likes

On to the next language!

10 Likes

The recent arrival of the three “corrected” versions of the legendary bird trio meant I could update my binder page. I love my promos more than any other part of my collection so I’m very happy to have these. I moved the three I already had, which had the incorrect artist credited, to the back of the binder with the errors and extra cards.

5 Likes