Mkpokecc's Collection!

@mkpokecc – Anytime :heart:

I recently got some new additions! Special thanks to Scott (shpunto9) and Brian Japan for working with me to add these into my collection and Jason for giving me the opportunity to acquire the Toyota folder :blush:

Toyota Campaign Folder

SPOILER: Click to show

Ni Natta Wake Promos

Assorted '96-01 Unnumbered Promos

Wow very impressive Mike! Toyota Pikachu will always be one of my very favourites, a true classic.

Are the 6 Natta Wake promos glossy? It’s been killing me for a couple weeks now! :stuck_out_tongue: It seems some are and some aren’t but I really can’t tell in pictures. I hope to get the entire set soon, I have ordered a couple and they’re on their way to me as we speak!

Very nice CoroCoro Pikachu and Jigglypuff (they are the glossy ones aren’t they?). I also find the play mat Slowpoke and card file Electabuzz to be utter classics. I can’t wait until I can track them all down in perfect condition.

Nice work!

@mkpokecc – Congratulations on your newest additions!! The 1997 Toyota Folder is outstanding – awesome job ;D

Very nice additions! Congratulations Mike!

Thanks everyone :blush:

@jason: I believe the natta wakes do have a bit of a gloss…I will have to check again.

New additions! ;D

Trainer Magazine Vol.6 (Sealed)

To the best of my knowledge there this magazine does not contain a promo, but rather something else I am thrilled about. Inside is an insert with information regarding the SSB/TMB tournaments as seen at the bottom of this website: rainbowgym.blog.fc2.com/page-0.html (It was printed in purple ink) As many of you know I am a sucker for anything SSB related :wink:

64 Snorlax/Porygon Folder with mini CD

Pokemon Best CD with 10 promos

I have always wanted to get my hands on this…and it has the Arcanine and Computer error promos which are only distinguishable from their Toyota and coro coro releases if they are still sealed.

Computer Error/Meowth CoroCoro (Sealed)

Japanese JR Rally Meowth

Kind of funny how the Japanese were better at printing English cards than WOTC. The feel and quality is slightly different when compared to an English card.

I get excited every time you update! I just love the old stuff, I’m a sucker for it. Great additions! I can’t wait to get the trainers mags to search for tounament info.

Thanks! I love the old promos and I am finally starting to put a dent in the 1996-01 unnumbered cards.

I have a few new additions I would like to share. I just got a few of my cards back from PSA…but we will get to those in a second! First up is a whole bunch of coro-coro promos and a #00 Vending sheet…another step closer to obtaining all of the 96-01 unnumbered cards! (Minus trophies of course :stuck_out_tongue:)

Unnumbered Promos

#00 Vending Sheet

PSA Returns!

These are some insane scans Mike! Congrats on the PSA 10 Khan, and the Charizard and fan club grades are awesome.

The corocoro cards are of course awesome too.

CoroCoro Farfetch’d!!! I love it!!! :blush:

Great additions!

Very Nice Mike! The trophy khan is a gem. The kamex looks better than a 3!

And the PSA 9 charizard is nice as well, they are very popular at the moment.

Wow, some really amazing cards there! Really like the victory orb, looks great in a case.

Can i ask, whats so special about the #00 vending sheet compared with the other sheets in the set?

@jason: Thanks! I could not believe the khan came back a 10. I am pretty happy with all my grades :blush:

@bluey.:* : Hahaha I love how Farfetch’d is stomping out Digletts! You don’t get illustrations like anymore :blush:

@scott: I was expecting the Kamex to grade low (Still love it!) because of the crease on the back and the bottom left corner…I would gladly take that over extreme whitening! Plus it shows how strict PSA truly is.

I am watching a PSA 9 charizard on eBay and it is currently at $720 :open_mouth:

@collector1243: Thanks! The #00 Vending sheet was given out at the World Hobby Fair (WHF) in 1998 to promote the upcoming vending series. The #00 is actually part of the unnumbered promos (Much like the Masakis) rather than part of the vending sets.

Curious, do you think that Charizards are good to grade?

Also nice collection!

Yeah I believe so! Like Scott said graded first addition Charizard cards are in high demand.

Thanks! :blush:

Thanks!

Youre collection is awsome! Ive been collecting 1st edition base jungle and fossils but from browsing these forums for the last week or two im dying to get some of the very early japanese promos! Some of them cards are the best looking ones ive seen!
Also, would it be worth sending a full deck to PSA to be graded? or just the holos, or even none at all? Considering ill be posting my cards from Ireland

The first edition early sets are an excellent to collect. I definitely suggest going after the early promo cards…as you said they are pretty good looking!

As I have always said if it makes you happy and is worth it to you then send your cards in! If you plan on reselling them at some point then I would not. Also keep in mind that grading can get expensive, so much so that you can put more cards in your collection rather than grading what you have…which it takes me so long to get around to getting my graded :stuck_out_tongue: