Lordlor's Collection

Hello to everyone! :blush:
My name is Lorenz, I’m from Austria (Europe) and I am 23 years old. I’ve been thinking about creating a collection thread for quite a while but was to lazy to go through with it :’) Anyways, have a few days off work and was thinking I’d go for it now and share some of my stuff.
I have been collecting since the early 2000s. Had some ups and downs, stopped collecting at some points in life but always came back to it (=
My new passion is sealed collecting. But mostly I just collect what I like, could be PSA cards, booster packs, boxes, raw cards or other Pokemon related stuff.
Will be adding more things in time.
Hope you enjoy! (=

My newest addition: Green wing Charizard Base Set booster box, 1 country code version in outstanding condition (= The “slit” is fully in tact on this one, so it is not confirmed of beeing shadowless or not.

Part of my base set Booster pack collection (trying to get all languages in all versions) and an unlimited Base set booster box:

1 of 2 German Base set unlimited boxes:

1 of my 2 korean 2-Player starter set 8 Deck boxes which I both got from an amazing collector and member of this forum (=

Some of my favorite sealed items in one picture:

PSA 10 graded UK print booster packs (all artworks):

3 complete japanese stamp booklets with amazing artwork on the outside and inside! (=

Old japanese playing cards:

Part of the japanese booster collection:

And a german “Glurak” PSA 10 1st edition which was THE card growing up in Austria back in the day (=

That’s enough for the start I think, more will come for sure.

All of you have a great day! :blush:

18 Likes

Great collection! Those stamp books are awesome, something else I now need. What are you using for sleeves on your Japanese booster, and the stand?

Thanks! :blush:
Yes they are! Got them in a trade with someone from here, can’t stop looking through them since then, the artwork is stunning :grin:

I use graded card sleeves (not the perfect fit ones), fold one side so they fit and fix it with a little bit of tape on the back. Looks good and gives it great protection in my opinion (:
For stand i just used random objects behind the packs, the sleeves I described above make them stand very well!

Omg those stamps are awesome!!!

They truly are! :DD

1 Like

Been watching those stamps for a minute, maybe it’s to to checkout!

Great collection, glad you shared with us.

Glad you enjoy it! (=

Will share some more pics of the inside of the stamp books here soon for those who enjoy the amazing artworks as much as I do:)

You have an outstanding collection, you and I like the same things :blush:

3 Likes

Wow

1 Like

Thanks! It sure seems so! :blush: just clicked my way through your collection and I am amazed! So much awesomeness in your collection, shows me I still have long ways to go with mine =D

Will update my collection tomorrow, maybe you’ll find some more things you like (=

1 Like

That is one immaculate base set box. Beautiful collection!

1 Like

Oh thanks very much, will keep an eye out for updates :grin:

Beautiful collection! Loving all of the sealed products!

1 Like

So here is part 2 of my collection :blush:

First some of the Base set Booster collection:

Shadowless Blisters (Missing a Blastoise one)

Some shadowless packs

Traingle error packs

1999-2000 UK print packs

English longpacks

German 1st edition and unlimited packs

Spanish and potuguese unlimited packs

French, spanish and dutch 1st edition packs

Italian 1st edition packs

Korean 1st edition packs

Chinese unlimited packs and 1st edition pack

Still missing a bunch but I’m happy with what I got so far. Thanks to @hazard24 who traded me most of the packs I got now and a lot of the things showcased in this thread (=

Some “newer” things are those 2004 japanese Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur ex half decks:

Italian Topolino magazine with the W stamp Pikachu inside and other things

My japanese Charizard ex collection: so far 2 PSA 10 1st edition ones, 5 PSA 10 unlimited ones and 2 PSA 9 ones

And finally for now, some more beautiful pictures of the stamp booklets:

Hope you enjoy :blush:

10 Likes

It’s…

All…

So…

Beautiful…

:cry:

3 Likes

It is how my old sealed collection looked like :joy:
I am so glad they are all now in good hands :blush:
:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:Unlimited Korean galoooore​:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
I miss almost everything ahahah
I hope to see you in Milan at Arita’s event my friend!

1 Like

Haha, so much amazing stuff I got from you, still can’t believe it! :grin:

Glad to hear! :blush:
Hehehehehe :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Haha I can understand that =') If it helps you, I miss my zards too :'D

I probably won’t be able to make it to Milan :confused: But we will see! I will send you some cards though as discussed, just did not get to it yet (=

1 Like

So much Charizard GOODIES!!! So Jealous!

1 Like

I need those stamp booklets!

3 Likes

I’ve been blown away, wow! :heart_eyes: Amazing collection!

1 Like