Liron's Collection (TCG & NON TCG 😁)

Hi there, Liron here!

Some of you may know me from my Fanart Thread, but I wanted to also do a collection oriented one.
One of my favorite things to collect are NON TCG cards and sets, so you can expect a lot of that!

So we’ll kick it off with this page I just completed, of the Zukan / Advanced Generations (unsure which is the more official or correct name) 3D cards!

I believe these are all of the 3Ds in particular, as I haven’t seen others.
I absolutely love these, and was stoked when I first discovered them.

Also started collecting the EVO and Prism Clear ones.
Will update in the future :blush:

I hope you’ll enjoy seeing my collection as it develops! :pray:t3::pray:t3:

• Liron
14 Likes

Great collection!

While I don’t know if 9 is the complete set for the cards with “3D” on the bottom, I do know of another 10 that are 3D. These are from 2003 with a “P” or “EVO” on the bottom.

Another 12 from 2005 here: www.elitefourum.com/t/2005-bandai-carddass-zukancard-seal-sp-set-checklist/30816/1

Hope it helps. Awesome fanart btw, especially the Primal Kyogre one.

2 Likes

Glad to see you start a collection thread, Liron. Eager to see more of your great stuff :blush:

1 Like

@fiery - Thank you for sharing yours, and the great resource :grin: Will definitely refer to it in the future

I have a few of these EVOs (not Ps though), really looking forward to finding more!
And happy you liked the fan art :pray:t3::blush:

@brendantheclayboy - Thank you :pray:t3::grin: More to come!

2 Likes

A bit of MODERN :grin::point_down:

Finally completed this binder page, with Green’s Exploration (:

Although my bread and butter is vintage, I love the modern sets too, and especially full art trainers & pokemon.

More to come :blush::pray:t3:

• Liron
6 Likes

Hi all, been a while since I updated here (:

I’ve been making serious progress with this binder page, trying to collect all Prism Clears from the Zukan Advanced Generation series.

Got 2 more to go…! Will share the full set once I get them both :star_struck:

• Liron
6 Likes

Hey everyone! :blush:
I filmed a binder tour video for fun.

Feel free to check it out here:
(hopefully I embedded it correctly, will edit if there’s an issue)

Hope to do more in the future :pray:t3:
Let me know if you want to see more.

• Liron
3 Likes

@liron I loved this binder! The legendary birds going with the energies was a really nice. Pt3 refers to the third Platinum set, Beat of the Frontier/Supreme Victors.

And I agree that Rayquaza is one of the best Amazing Rares. The holo pattern reminds me of the spray tool in MS Paint, haha.

1 Like

Thank you so much :grin: It’s been so much fun organizing it!

I should have remembered Pt stands for Platinum haha. And I was thinking in my head while talking so it wasn’t working :joy:

I also have the ANA promo somewhere in my boxes.

What I love the most about Rayquaza is the silver linework :heart_eyes: I love when they are not using simply black lines.

And agree the colors look a little MS Paint :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like