leafblade's collection

Here are my cards. My favorite sets are all EX series sets, so I mainly focus on Gen 3 pokemon, since I grew up playing those games. Enjoy!

17 Likes

Fantastic gold stars, and a spectacular collection! Out of pure curiosity, what grade does that Rayquaza have? Excited to see what you’ll add in the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both the GS Rayquaza and the Latios ex are PSA 8’s. Sorry for my poor photography skills, probably should have made them visible lol. I actually bought it from a member on here!

Without even counting I can tell theres more than 1500$ here, nice cards man :blush:

1 Like

Just picked up some Prime cards. I love how unique these designs are. My favorites of the lot are definitely Absol, Gengar, and Ursaring :blush:

8 Likes

Love that Latios ex! (and obviously shadowless Charizard goes without saying haha), awesome stuff! I actually sent some of my old binder Prime cards off for grading recently just for fun and to my surprise the Raichu got mint 9 and Electrode somehow got a PSA 10 despite sitting in my binder for years! I definitely agree Prime cards are very cool.

1 Like

5 Likes

Great cards!

1 Like

Totally insane! But what is a gen 3 pokemon?