LampLamp's Collection

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would start my own collection thread. I started collecting when I was a kid, lost interest in my teens, and got back into the hobby in 2012-2013. I acquired the majority of my binder sets during that time and took a break for about 4 years. I had heard some references to E4 being the serious collectors website on Reddit and, tired of the numerous “Is my damaged Base 2 Caterpie worth anything?”, I decided to join. I have really enjoyed communicating with a more knowledgeable collectors group and have learned a lot since joining. E4 definitely caused the start of my PSA collection. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy (Apologies for the poor lighting, its hard to take pictures in a closet)

PSA Card Shelf

This is my PSA collection shelf for cards that I want to display. For me, the majority of enjoyment I get from my collection comes from the aesthetics of my display. Each card on the shelf is one where I love the artwork and/or its one of my favorite Pokemon.

Base-Rocket Binders

Inside of these binders I have the following sets: Base Unlimited, Base Shadowless, Jungle Unlimited, Jungle No Symbol Holos, Jungle 1st Ed, Fossil Unlimited, Fossil 1st Ed, Base 2, Team Rocket Unlimited, Team Rocket 1st Ed, Southern Islands, and Wizards Black Star Promo. On the shelves below I have copies of the Pokemon Adventures Manga, and a copy of each main series game

Gym Heroes-Bandai Carddass

In these binders I have the following sets: Gym Heroes Unlimited, Gym Challenge Unlimited, Neo Genesis Unlimited, Neo Discovery Unlimited, Neo Revelation Unlimited, Neo Destiny Unlimited, VS Set, Theatre Limited VS Set, Bandai Carddass Set. The red boxes contain my extra PSA cards not on display, and 1 sealed booster pack of each artwork from Base-Gym Challenge Sets.

53 Likes

Wonderful collection you have, and that Jungle Pidgeot you have is beautiful

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Very nice! I like the way the cards are organized by energy type.

2 Likes

Thanks, I enjoy it as well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Amazing collection! I really love the symmetry you have going on for your display shelf in how every set of 3 cards group together nicely yet still have their own stories to tell through the very distinct artwork! I also love the diversity of your collection spanning cards, sealed decks, games, books and even pluches! Keep on growing that awesome collection.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad you appreciated it :blush:

1 Like

Beautiful, I love that expedition Raichu :grin:

1 Like

very tidy. love to see a fellow 9 collector too!

1 Like

It’s a great card isn’t it? I was on the fence about displaying this one or a different Jolteon card but I think I made the right choice :blush:

1 Like

Thanks, 9’s are great you get a mint card for way less than a 10. I have no plans on ever selling so I don’t care that much about a potential selling price, only what I can pick it up for :grin:

Love the display and consistency with the PSA-9s. Not a single 8 nor a single 10, all 9s. :grin:

And you have great taste in artworks as well. Almost all your PSA-9 cards are very solid artworks.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

I’d be spending a lot of time in that closet lol. Very well done.

2 Likes

Very nice setup mate, my ocd is pleased

1 Like

Truly a quality collection you got there. So many great cards, and the setup is perfect. Well done :grin:

1 Like

This collection is goals, love it.

No love for charizard?

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve always been a Venusaur fan myself. Plus the premium price tag that comes with Charizard would have made acquiring some of my other cards a bit more difficult.

4 Likes

Insane collection!
Also love the PSA 9’s.
I’m a fan of them as they are as aesthetically pleasing as a PSA 10 and normally like 1/4 of the price.
Have way more 9s in my personal collection than 10s.

1 Like

I decided to finish my collection of the Jungle & Fossil Holos in 1st Edition PSA 9. Here’s some of the recent Fossil arrivals, will post the whole fam together once they arrive

9 Likes

That neo discovery espeon is such a beauty, espeon really is blessed with some great art

2 Likes