Kevin's Collection

Hi guys,

I’ve been mostly lurking here for a long time, also posted in a few threads and I felt like it was time to make a collection thread. I mostly collect up untill the ADV/PCG era.

Without further ado! (PS my scanner broke, so for now, all cards here are taken with my cellphone.)

Link to my album

10 Likes

ooooo Bruh dem no raritans… COndishishies?

hehhhehheheh Hey dude I suggest You should totally post your stuff as photos here, just use the imgur link. and insert photo tab =D

Dont have to, just a suggestion, really kewl coolection.

Ooooh, I saw a karp in veeery similar condition many months back in my mandarake here for 35k. Were you the one who bought it? As in condition is identical lol.

Indeed viral, I was the one who bought it. After conversion from Yen to Euro (I was on vacation) It was then at the time about 250€ which to me was very acceptable.

Well, I’d say most commons/uncommons are NM, Holo’s range from EX to NM

1 Like

Good buy :wink: . I went in the day after you bought it to reconsider buying it so you lucked out haha. I still wasn’t sure I could spend that much on a card in that condition regardless of the rarity, but props to you for going for it. Probably the only affordable univ. karp there is.

Saying that, this is also around the time a full set of VS in gem mint for 10k was bought. You didn’t take that away from me did you :dizzy_face: :stuck_out_tongue: ?

Haha no sorry viral, that wasn’t me :blush: I already have the entire VS set in NM condition so I’d have no need for it. There was a no rarity Charizard for 10k yen, which was in decent condition. I SO regret not buying it… :slightly_frowning_face:

Yep there was! I went back to buy it as well and it had gone. They generally get bought pretty quickly. It wasn’t in the best condition, but was still worth more than $100 haha. It’s a great mandarake, it’s where I got my mint NR zard :wink:

1 Like

Nice, I used to love those gundam models when I was younger! Epyon, Tallgeese, Deathscythe and Wing Zero right?

Ha yes, I got all the gundam model kits from Wing Zero :blush:

Nice taste in cards! I particularly like seeing your progress on the No Rarity set.

1 Like

feeling lots of love for your collection

1 Like