Kamex error and tmb bilingual exeggcutor

What are the differences between the original prints from the tournaments and the later reprints? i have found a listing with both of these cards with a few others and its really quite cheap, i know obviously chances are they are going to be reprints but i need to know just so i don’t potentially miss an absolute steal.

@garyis2000 Might have the information you’re looking for.

kamex = white R, not red R
exeggutor = not glossy

As in the R at the bottom? if so then im sad facing haha. By glossy are we talking the whole card or is that another term for holo?

Edit: Hate to sound so needy but i had to ask being as they were from taipei which for some reasom i just suspect, what do we reckon on the legitimacy of these packs? www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281201397841?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Gloss is applied to the entire card on some of the old Japanese cards. It is easily scratched and shows obviously when held in person (especially in certain lighting). Cards from old Japanese packs are not glossy. But Vending Series cards are glossy (with the exception of the Quick Starter reprints).

1 Like

I really cant tell on the exeggcutor www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291427074432?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT is the listing its so cheap was nevee hopeful but i had no idea on differences.

The kamex has a red “R” in that listing, not sure about the other one

Zoom in on the third picture. Definitely a glossy finish IMO. :blush:

was on my phone at the time and couldn’t tell, i thought the red R you were all referring to was black haha, i found a comparison pic of the 2 bilingual prints, not sure if it is the scans but on the TMB version the far right head seemed to be slightly lighter than in the reprint?