Just a question regarding base set...

…more of a request really. Can the holders of base set 1st ed and shadowless please refrain from putting multiple copies of mint 9-anything on the market all at one time. You’re only hindering yourselves by doing this. I write this because I would expect any owners of these cards to read this forum… even if they aren’t tRu CoLlECtoRS who are only here because of influencers.

Be smart and thank you kindly,

A concerned CoLlecToR

Why does that bother you?

1 Like

The easiest way to clear market saturation is to BIN them all.

10 Likes

I feel like the only reason this would matter to you is if you had a vested interest in 1st edition and shadowless psa 9 base set.

2 Likes

2020 is a great year full of many surprises.

4 Likes

How should they decide who gets to sell their card first? An epic game of high stakes chutes and ladders at the base set 1st ed shadowless members clubhouse?

4 Likes

No

8 Likes

Can we have a crash so I can buy more?

3 Likes

10 Likes

I love these posts hahahaha they are worth a good laugh. Also you spelled CoLlecToR wrong, it’s CoLeCtOr

7 Likes

Inb4 lock

5 Likes

What a pointless thread, imagine if someone earlier in the year said “hey can you guys stop buying 1st Edition Base Set 9s & 10s you’re making prices go up too fast”. Let genuine interest & demand decide the market value & stop trying to inflate prices with artificial scarcity.

1 Like

This thread is not going anywhere positive or productive. You can’t change market forces by asking people to act in a way that benefits you.

6 Likes