Joshan's Collection

After 3 years, I have finally completed my first (and most nostalgic) holo set, Base Set Unlimited in Psa 10!

These cards (along with Pokemon Yellow) were the beginning of my journey into the world of Pokemon and so to mark the occasion I decided to start my own Collection Thread, which I hope to expand on in the years to come!
A big thank you to the people on here that helped me achieve this goal of mine, with an extra thank you to Gary, who provided me with literally half of the set!

Sorry for the bad quality (I blame my phone here). The next step is to continue to add to my 1st ed Neo Genesis set (well at least those which are currently feasible for me to purchase), as well as a jgl/fossil unlimited holo set, whilst filling out some binder sets along the way!

11 Likes

Its been a while since I’ve updated my collection thread, so lets change that.

I have just completed my second PSA holo set- 1st Edition Fossil PSA 9!

The next set I am to complete (and have already made a start on) is 1st edition Jungle PSA 9. I have been picking up individual cards outside of these specific sets (or plan to), though they will be something I will share when I meet those separate collection goals.

Alongside my graded card hunts, I have been filling out my WOTC binder sets, where I am roughly half way through gen 1 and a third the way through gen 2 as of today.
The plan is to finish gen 1 binders and my jungle psa sets some time in 2022. See you then!

8 Likes