Joakim’s Collection Thread

Hey everyone!

Been a member for a few years, so I figured I should make a proper collection thread.

My favorite card in my collection is my full art no. 3 trainer. Hopefully I’ll be able to complete the set in the future :blush:

My second favorite part of my collection are all the signed cards I’ve acquired from e4 and discord members. The main reason why I collect is all the friendships you establish with people you interract with, and the signature collection is a great reminder of all those friendships I’ve made.

Hope you enjoy!

34 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Is the No. 3 one you bought, or actually won yourself? :blush:

1 Like

Very nice Mr. Kim, very nice indeed :blush:

1 Like

Bought, I’m definitely not good enough at the TCG to win a trophy :blush:

1 Like

Hahaha, you never know with people in here :wink:
Gratz on the awesome cards, looking forward to see more

1 Like

Love the signatures, such a great idea. I wish I’d thought of this as a kid when I used to go to the Pokemon League, would have been an amazing keepsake.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Did you ever get the signed card I sent?

1 Like

Yes I did! :blush:

1 Like

Looks like my signed card finally arrived!

2 Likes

The mighty Gengar-stoise

1 Like

I see my signed Seviper as well. Cool to see them all together. Such a great idea! :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Yay you got the dark Arceus. I’m sorry it looks difficult to read. The ink faded a bit more than I thought into the black background lol

1 Like

Got it graded. Thanks a lot @masonkampe for getting it graded for me and @sgbased for middling way back during the initial sale.

21 Likes

Wow that No. 3 Trainer is amazing Nice collection!

1 Like

Such a unique collection. Very cool.

1 Like

@rybatony @gladm2 Thank you!

I think it’s really cool that you have so many cards with autographs from members here! that makes it really unique!

3 Likes

It is definitely my favorite part of my collection!

1 Like