Japanese pikachu promo

Since being here at E4 I’ve learned about so many cards I didn’t know existed. Defined you my collecting goals.

In saying that I’m looking for a nice Japanese pikachu promo. Preferably in the 5k range. But there are so many cards I just don’t know about. Anyone have any suggestions of cool cards?

Sorry in advance if this topic is not allowed.

1 Like

Not going to lie I have too haha! Been awesome seeing stuff I haven’t seen before. Going to be keeping an eye on this thread as well, looking forward to seeing people’s suggestions. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you have a 5K budget you can buy almost any Pikachu promo. Consider, instead, giving half that money to me. Then we can both get one!

6 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

One of my favs

Another fav of mine but it is < $20 raw :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s the pikachu with all the starters?

It’s the 20th anniversary festa

There’s actually not many options at the 5k range. I think if you drop your target closer to 5 cards @ 1k you will have a lot more choice

5 Likes

Depending on where you get them and how the market is feeling that day but some of the illustration contest cards. That is my dream set to collect one day.

2 Likes

Natta Wake Birthday Pikachu

2 Likes

I think a better idea would be to think about your choices and go from there. I had the same experience as you when it came to discovering Japanese promos for the first time via here, so what i did was i limited myself to gen 2 related cards, then that was limited to just the starters and legendaries. The further I went, the more I needed to consolidate and think about what mattered to me most, so doing this was a very wise choise and saved me a lot of questioning.

In your case here, you already singled out Pikachu so maybe go further in asking yourself what you like most. Are you fond of full arts? do you appricate contest cards? Are you more prone to pokemon center specific promos? Or how about the art related stamp promos or scream promos? The choices are really endless but at the end of the day youll have to be the one whose happy with it, so best to be. little thought provoking within yourself to find what will be your best option.

2 Likes