Jake's collection journey (rockets, jungles, gym challenge)

Amazing collection you have there. Top notch that leaves me green with envy

Psa 10 venusaur unlimited came today :blush:

Got a pic with the other 2! Just need a shadowless to complete the set

9 Likes

Those SM energies look amazing. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have to askā€¦ Are you hunting for deals or just buying whatever you are looking for? I noticed you picked up a ton of really rare and expensive cards the last few months and I canā€™t imagine how much all of these would cost!

My collections has taken years to get to the point itā€™s at and I canā€™t even justify buying 9ā€™s and 10ā€™s because of costs.

1 Like

I look for good deals :blush: and have had help from Gary on here, got all the 1st edition holos from him. The fossils I picked up cheap and graded the dragonite that I pulled from a random pack :blush: energies I pulled/bought then graded. Think Iā€™ve just been fortunate thatā€™s all but yeh if thereā€™s a card i really do want and Iā€™m not willing to wait Iā€™ll ask boss (fiancĆ©) :joy::joy:

1 Like

Latest mail day :blush:

4 Likes

And finally the best piece of the mail day ! Thank you to tcagaming (rusty) had a bit of a issue at the start but we got there in the end ! I love it so much

5 Likes

Almost forgot this nidoking to continue base unlimited holos :blush:

4 Likes

Bad ass collection!

2 Likes

The energies! :grimacing: theyā€™re so awesome.

1 Like

Framed the wrapper and Iā€™m in love haha :joy::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Fossil set finished :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Picked up some others for my sets :blush: and tar because thatā€™s my favourite artwork from the e-series sets! Will eventually get English version

4 Likes

I need to work on my photo skills but hereā€™s the set done :blush: now onto rocket jungle and base

6 Likes

Absolutely amazing.

Stunning and refreshing to see unlimited print. Iā€™m finding it harder to obtain unlim copies of holos in psa 9 & 10 compared to 1st ed, even mint ungraded.

1 Like

So this is the copy you got for yourself :wink:

Awesome collection, should have visited this thread to see your collection sooner :blush:

2 Likes

Picked up my water and counter energies that I graded :blush:

Next sub includes unit energies warp energies and some others but need to find a decent fairy and fighting energy :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Been a while since I updated, but picked up more jungles, rockets and started gym challenge :blush:

The jungles :blush: