Jake's collection journey (rockets, jungles, gym challenge)

Hi guys never really posted much on here but always follow and read up on posts as it helps improve my knowledge and understanding of the hobby. Long story short i started re collecting when evolutions came out as it sparked a lot nostalgia and childhood memories

So here is what I’ve collected so far :blush:

Cheers @ozenigma for showing me how to upload haha

18 Likes

I Have started my psa 9 1st edition journey thanks to gary :blush: a long way to go though but exciting at the same time

1 Like

This is the collection so far ill include close ups tomorrow. Sorry if this looks amateur :joy::sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Nice, boxes look minty, great collection

also you might want to avoid quoting posts with so many pictures :grin: just delete the pictures from the quotes

1 Like

Yeh kinda new to this haha so before i post just delete the quote ?

You don’t need to quote anything to post mate. If you’re using tapatalk like I suggested, just click the bottom text box in a thread to reply instead of quote =)

1 Like

Great start mate :blush:

1 Like

Looking great.

Glad I could help:)

1 Like

Long way to go? You’re almost halfway there! Good luck with that pesky #4 though.

3 Likes

Really nice collection! Those base set holos and rares :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Wow great start!! Awesome stuff :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the support guys:) ill take better pics of those base holos later :blush: and got more stuff to add

Close ups of the beautiful holos :blush: Alakazam is such a boss looking card

8 Likes

Did manage to win this on fb :blush: tend to focus on base set stuff but couldn’t resist this

4 Likes

Not 10s but a nice little Friday mailday :blush:

6 Likes

So i started collecting these beauties awhile ago and finally have them all until more are realeased :blush:

9 Likes

latest pickup :blush: love the reverse foils in this set!!

11 Likes

I love your sealed boxes especially the Mario & Luigi ones

1 Like

Yeah there pretty sweet cosplay boxes! Only ones i bothered to get. Wasnt fussed about the pikachu charizard ones or team skull grunt but mario luigi couldn’t resist😁

1 Like

Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for them? Current ebay listing prices are out of this world for those boxes. I want the cards in it so badly but boxes or cards seperately are just so expensive.