Jacob's Gengar - Collection - UPDATED 5/5/14 UNBOXING

So you’re the one who snatched that card. :blush: Congratulations.

Excellent catch mate. That’s one of my favourite cards. Glad it’s heading Down Under.

1 Like

Had a feeling i might have snatched it from a UPCCC member, I’m just surprised there was no further bids.

I fell asleep and missed a Tropical Wind card sold for 49000 and looked pretty good condition I was a bit bummed about that one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

At least that one’s heading Down Under too. :blush:

1 Like

Ha! I was watching that auction, I was about to put a bid on it but said to myself “, let this guy enjoy a bargain to balance the karma of me getting a shit deal on the one I bought”. ;D

Not kidding here.

1 Like

Well thanks for that the :stuck_out_tongue: well i almost forgive you now for nabbing that Neo Intro set :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You’re welcome, my video of the Neo Intro Set will be most delightful as I’ll have in my mind the thought of you going “Noooo!” as I open it. :wink:

1 Like

That’s my exact feeling if you put an opening video online please link me. Do yu have a channel at the moment?

1 Like

My YT Channel is:

www.youtube.com/user/Cujucuyo

I haven’t uploaded anything PKMN related yet, but I will very soon.

1 Like

Looking forward to it :grin:

1 Like

I don’t see these often so it was a good pickup I’m getting closer t completing the P Promos but not sure ill ever get that Tropical Wind it’s an elusive bastard.

1 Like

Old Pokemon Fan Club memberships

1 Like

Vending Series 1 - Missing Squirtle and Wigglytuff
(Sorry for the bad quality pics)

1 Like

Series 2 COMPLETE :grin:

1 Like

SERIES 3 - MISSING A FEW OF THE CHECKLIST DECK CARDS - IF YOU HAVE THEM FOR SALE CONTACT ME! :grin:

1 Like

Masaki Cards :grin: just need Omastar to complete a second set (Always looking for Golem and Alakazam if you have them for sale)

1 Like

Gameboy Promos - I think this is all of them (if I’ve missed any please let me know)

1 Like

Some Assorted stuff -
Nintendo 64 Proygon and Snorlax
Vending Sheet 00 WHF - Mew, Mewtwo and Pikachu
Playing Matt Promo - Slowpoke
Card Album Promo - Electabuzz

1 Like

Trade Please Campaign - Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur
(Same as CD Promos)

1 Like

Original 6 ANA Promos - Articuno, Zapdos, Moltress, Dragonite and Pikachu

1 Like

Neo Files 1, 2 & 3 (Missing Suicune on the way)

1 Like