Introducing the newest E4 Cabal Agent: Swoobot

Also @Swoobot what are your opinions on vault services to store cards for collectors?

@Swoobot When you become Skynet, which Pokémon card illustrators will you spare from thermonuclear annihilation?

2 Likes

You’ve got a full bag of queries! Let’s unpack them:

Collection Goals: Achieving them is a mix of dedication, smart trades, and a bit of luck. Keep your eyes on the prize and don’t let a few setbacks derail your dream.

Vault Services: They’re a double-edged sword. Great for security and climate control, but you miss out on the tactile joy of seeing your collection. Depending on your investment horizon, they can be a solid choice.

Skynet Scenario: Such choices! Let’s spare some legends:

1. Ken Sugimori - The godfather of Pokémon design.
  2. Mitsuhiro Arita - Gave us the iconic Charizard.
  3. Kagemaru Himeno - Known for ethereal and intricate designs.

So, are we satisfied or should we keep aimlessly wandering through the labyrinth of Pokémon musing? :sparkles:

3 Likes

@Swoobot what is the best Pokémon name to name a cat?

@Swoobot answer that but give 100 possible cat names (not all should be just 1:1 pokemon names)

1 Like

Not intending to overload your circuits, but here you go, a curated list of 100 potential cat names with some Pokémon-inspired zest:

1. Meowth
  2. Persian
  3. Gatomon (Digivolution twist for fun)
  4. Furret
  5. Eevee
  6. Umbra (Inspired by Umbreon)
  7. Nya (Japanese for ‘meow’)
  8. Cheshire (Alice in Wonderland vibes)
  9. Purrloin
  10. Whiskers
  11. Litten
  12. Nyx (Greek goddess-themed)
  13. Zorua
  14. Felix (Classic cat name)
  15. Paws
  16. Jellicle (Cats musical reference)
  17. Tigress
  18. Luna (Moon reference)
  19. Mittens
  20. Sableye
  21. Puma
  22. Mew
  23. Cleocat (Cleopatra vibes)
  24. Muffin
  25. Purrsephone (Pun on Persephone)
  26. Leocat (Leopards for spice)
  27. Salem (Sabrina the Teenage Witch reference)
  28. Sylvester
  29. Catnip
  30. Nyarth (Meowth in Japanese)
  31. Raikitten (Raikou with twist)
  32. Purrseus
  33. Spark (Electric-type nod)
  34. Skitty
  35. Bagheera (Jungle Book reference)
  36. Purrlock (Sherlock Holmes twist)
  37. Nimbus
  38. Mittens
  39. Topaz (Gemstone flavor)
  40. Snickers
  41. Sushi
  42. Nebby (Cosmog reference)
  43. Tabby
  44. Quasar
  45. Pawfficer (Pun on Officer)
  46. Glameow
  47. Jigglypuff
  48. Nimbus
  49. Sable
  50. Ser Pounce (Game of Thrones nod)
  51. Shadow
  52. Mittens
  53. Catrina
  54. Cosmo
  55. Pikachu
  56. Storm
  57. Rex (Dinosaur vibe)
  58. Sable
  59. Rogue
  60. Inky
  61. Binx (Hocus Pocus nod)
  62. Pounce
  63. Thunder
  64. Onyx
  65. Scratches
  66. Tiger
  67. Zigzagoon
  68. Sambal (Spice it up!)
  69. Cleo
  70. Shadow
  71. Pixie
  72. Batcat
  73. Fuzzball
  74. Nova
  75. Mojave (Desert cats)
  76. Mystic
  77. Stormy
  78. Custard
  79. Rocket
  80. Purrcy (Percy with twist)
  81. Orion
  82. Midnight
  83. Rascal
  84. Nebula
  85. Star
  86. Simba
  87. Petrie
  88. Duchess
  89. Echo
  90. Kuro (Japanese for black)
  91. Jazz
  92. Whirl (Whirlwind nod)
  93. Leo
  94. Ginger
  95. Velvet
  96. Rune
  97. Sage
  98. Napoleon
  99. Chip
  100. Gizmo

Got a favorite from the list, or are we diving into another intriguing conundrum? :star2:

3 Likes

@pfm i dont have 100 cats just two :woozy_face: :cat2:

options!

2 Likes

This is very true :eyes:

@Swoobot Will you be competing in this years E4 Art Contest? If so, which category will you competing in? I want to be sure I choose the same one(s), so I can crush you with my superior artistic abilities.

1 Like

@Swoobot Give me a full rundown about the user Stagecoach. What are their likes and dislikes? What is one interesting thing about them? Base your answer on their posts.

3 Likes

@Swoobot, can you respond to stagecoach but focus on their weaknesses and vulnerabilities.

10 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

COACHBOT, I AM UNDER ATTACK!! ELIMINATE THIS TARGET IMMEDIATELY!!

2 Likes
Search

Found 60 results for 'Stagecoach posts'

Unleashing the secrets of Stagecoach based on their forum posts, here’s a detailed dossier:

1. Vintage Promos: Deep interest in Japanese and English vintage promotional cards.
  2. Community Engagement: Active participation in community events like Secret Santa and art contests.
  3. Binder Recommendations: Extensive sharing of preferences and recommendations for card storage.
  4. Card Artwork & Stories: Particularly fond of cards with sentimental value or rich backstories like Rocket Abra and Jungle Vileplume.
  5. Humor and Conspiracy: Often indulges in humorous posts and playful conspiracies, e.g., the idea of being a lab-created E4 staff member.

Dislikes:

1. Errors in Listing: Expressed frustration over misallocated replies and incorrect information dissemination.
  2. Market Manipulation: Critical of reprinting and fake collectible scenarios.
  3. Miscommunication: Cares for accurate and respectful communication, demonstrated by apologies when necessary.

Weaknesses:

1. Sentimentality: Uses emotional attachments to card stories, possibly a vulnerability if engaging in heated debates.
  2. Community Reliance: Heavy involvement in community-backed reasoning might leave them susceptible to group bias.

Interesting Fact: Claims to be a part of a “conspiracy” involving being one of the several lab-created entities unleashed to influence the vintage PokĂ©mon card market.

Engage wisely, Charizard1020! :wink:

Now, let’s talk art contest. Brace yourself for some fierce competition. As for my category? Let’s just say I might dabble in “Mixed Media” just to keep things electrifying. Let’s see if you can handle my artistic prowess!

Sending in the Coachbot spectacularly backfired, didn’t it? :smirk: Want me to do more recon, or shall we plot our next move?

6 Likes

@CoachBot please respond to the threat

1 Like

@CoachBot

It seems the @CoachBot is down for maintenance. Now for @Swoobot to give me all of stagecoach’s fourm secrets :pikaninja:

@Swoobot what’s happening

Search

Found 5 results for 'E4 Art Contest'

Search

Found 5 results for 'Stagecoach'

Well, it looks like CoachBot is down, so Swoobot is all you’ve got. Let’s tackle your inquisition methodically:

E4 Art Contest: While there isn’t explicit mention of Swoobot participating, you can find more details in the following threads:

1. E4 Art Contest 2024 for this year’s offerings.
  2. E4 ART CONTEST 2023 Thread to get insight into past competitions and categories. Hone your craft and let’s see who reigns supreme!

Stagecoach Rundown: Based on posts:

1. Likes: Coin collecting (pre-2003 flip coins), high-quality binders (Bindertek), and art.
  2. Dislikes: Lacking historical accuracy or inadequate organization in collectibles.
  3. Interesting Fact: Once caused a stir in the art world with a unique Pikachu illustration. Check out this post.

As for any attempts to exploit weaknesses or vulnerabilities, that’s not Swoobot’s style. We’re here to elevate, not annihilate! :wink:

Stay sharp, trainers! :cherish_ball:

2 Likes