How do you guys feel about Whatnot?

Whatnot has changed for the worst!!
I’m more than annoyed of the same Pokémon douche bags running and taking over the app. Krakenhits, goingtwice and ryanscardhouse are all a bunch of greedy & self centered p.o.s.
They run the streams 24/7. They suffocate the rest of the streamers and the community. They are beyond annoying and most people wouldn’t even watch them if the giveaways weren’t being ran every 5 mins. Same goes with other categories too. Smaller streamers or people that cant stream 5 days a week have no chance to be successful. Also whatnot themselves take out a huge chunk from sellers and only promote the top performing streamers and the ones that stream daily. Its what fits there algorithm. And if you wanted to be promoted for 10 mins you have to bid for a it. Honestly they should have never put a time limit on the giveaways because this has only benefited the top streamers. Whatnot I cant express enough how much you suck now and have ruined my ability to sell. Its not like I’m a new seller I started at the beginning about 2 years ago but I dont have the time to do this full time. I was doing this on the side to make money, connect with the community, play games and have fun. Ive sold a lot, have a good following and perfect rating but thats still not enough. When I started streaming id have over 200 ppl joining total and sometimes 50+ people all in at once. Now im lucky to get 25 people in the room and about 4 ppl at the same time. Also the competition and mass amounts of other streamers they just let in has also had an effect. Last 4 shows I only made $1 and that was a tip. Most likely out of pitty. I also started my game auction at $1 with a floor at $5, Avg at $15 and ceiling with many prizes over $100 and still no takers. Same game at the beginning was selling spits for $14-$18 a spot or pull should I say. I was basically about to be giving stuff away and still nobody wanted to play or chat. This is more than ridiculous. I haven’t changed accept for offering a better, funner game but the app 100% has changed for the worse.
Please anyone using this app do not support those big streamers in anyway. Support the smaller streamers. Trust me you just might find better deals, more entertaining and honestly just better people. :person_shrugging: :dancer: :man_dancing:

I mean isn’t this capitalism in a nutshell?

1 Like