HOPING to add

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380335145713&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT These T-Promos

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150596899581&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT I friggen need both those cards- too bad Mew doesn’t come in ENGLISH

and

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150596897812&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT This Karen’s Umbreon. Because I REALLY don’t want to have to spend 45 dollars on it :<

I’m posting this cause I don’t know if anyone else is after those… in this forum and I really don’t want to compete against anyone (I don’t have those kinds of funds to do heavy competition with the big dogs on here)

:< As for the T-Promo Psuedo is selling them individually for about 30USD a piece or something so I want to get this set so I can get out of that ridiculous pricing :slightly_frowning_face:

So I didn’t win any of them. Not even the Dragonite I was going after. I was outbid at the last possible second… *sigh*

Not bidding on either of those 3 auctions. Good luck!

Everything but Umbreon is out of my price range right now… *SIGH* I’ll have to either ask Sil if she wants Umbreon if I win it ooor… pray I lose it :< (My husband just surprised me with “Sunset Mew” after getting a wonderful message from Unique Username)

So I lost the Umbreon…I almost had it but it jumped to 50 bucks- and I saw it for 45 somewhere else- but I don’t want to have to spend that much for it either D: Oh well…maybe another chance…