Hoax's Collection Thread - [Old School Pokémon Stamps]

Hello guys!

I’ve like many others been a silent observer in the forums for a while and decided quite recently to to join the ranks!

I will gradually post all interesting cards here from my collection as well as recent purchases.

Wanted to start off with my most recent purchase, Golem from the Masaki set, which was the last card I needed for the complete set.

Edit: Just love this Gengar artwork, he’s like uhuh, not gonna happen!

19 Likes

Awesome artwork, never seen these promo’s before!

Welcome! Love the artwork on the Golem and Gengar !

Took some time for me to sit down and write my second post here, but here we go! ^^

Here’s my “complete” PSA 9 1st Ed Holo set from base and with “complete” I mean it’s kinda complete. I just can’t afford that Charizard so I’d to settle with the Shadowless version. Am also going for the full set (all rares, uncommons and commons) but that won’t be completed for a while, am still paying each month for these cards.

And here’s a photo of my beloved Nidotwins (PSA-number)! Was the first rare I pulled in a pack as a kid (the unlimited one) so therefor I had to buy two of them when the opportunity presented itself.

13 Likes

Nidoking is the most underrated holo in Base IMO. Very impressive collection! :blush:

1 Like

Great collection! Do I spot a grey stamp Raichu there? :wink:

1 Like

You do indeed, good eye! :wink:

Bought a 1st Edition Team Rocket Booster Box a couple of years ago and cracked it open and submitted the holos and then bought 9’s of the ones I didn’t pull. Was a bit disappointed that I didn’t get any 10’s of the more valuable cards that I pulled or pull the Raichu for that matter.

Still… Happy with the full set :blush:

11 Likes

Seems like you got really good taste in cards :wink:

2 Likes

Some other cards from my collection.

The Pokétour Pikachu is my favorite Pikachu card, always loved the WB promos when I was younger and therefor does this with a stamp in similar size also feel very special to me.

Bought the Eevee card from a guy in Australia, ungraded, so I took a chance that it would get a 9, which I’m very happy with.

Found someone a couple of years ago who sold a lot of Vending cards (1-3 of each) and decided to grade some of the cards. This Mewtwo is one of the few I still have left, I just couldn’t let it go :blush:

3 Likes

Nice sets man. The Machamp art kills me lol!

Hey Hoax, cool to see you here! You have a great collection :grin:

1 Like

Got many cool things on their way, but was thinking of creating a post for all of them at the same time.

In the meantime however, I though that I could share my stamps I bought a couple of years ago. Don’t know if they are anything special really, but I really like the surfing and flying Pikachu ones as well as the stamps from the first movie :blush:

The comic on the backside of one of them including Team Rocket is also pretty neat!

Front:

Back:

**[details=">>>Pictures at one at a time here<<<"]

[/details]**

4 Likes

Great collection! I have similar taste to you as I’m collecting base set, Team Rocket and Masaki promos as well.

1 Like

Great set! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like