Help me with an email campaign to TPCI to keep artists coming to Regional tournaments

This is a request for anyone who has attended an artist event held at a Regional tournament by Overload Events.

The problem

We are weeks away from the Toronto regionals with no news about whether or not there will be an artist attending as a guest. There was also not one present at Pittsburgh. I really don’t want to see these types of events discontinued and I’m sure many feel the same way.

The solution

I want to provide TPCI with motivation to keep the artists coming in the form of collectively sending a message to them about how valuable of an experience these events are.

I’m looking for people to type up a short email-style message and send it with me to TPCI.

I would like the general message sent to them to be consistent. So try to hit these points

• you are a tcg collector

• regional events generally lack experiences for collectors

• appreciation of the past artist events run by Overload Events

• no artist at Pittsburgh, none announced for Toronto yet

• urge them to continue to bring more artists

Any anecdotes about meeting friends or what the events mean to you is perfect.

https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000020293

Please type up a short email-style message and submit it through the form above.

Submit it under

What can we help you with? → “Championship Series”

What is your Championship Series inquiry about? → “Other”

38 Likes

I thought the issue was more TPC Japan being more restrictive on artists than a TPCI thing?

Whatever the reason is, it’s a TPCI event and they will be the ones most open to feedback.

Companies pay attention when they get dozens and dozens of emails saying a similar thing. At the very least, it will wake them up and provide them with good evidence that people really value these events. If we are lucky, it may be the motivation necessary to tip the scales.

I just really don’t want to experience Toronto regionals without an artist :sleepy:. I was able to meet so many more local collectors last year when Arita was there.

Anyway, I did my part :saluting_face:

If you also sent an email, post below so we have a rough idea of how many went out

4 Likes

Havent been to a regional yet but maybe one day. Sent an email in support of this.

2 Likes

Just sent one. Hopefully we can make a difference.

3 Likes

Just sent an email out! These artist events are always a great time. It’d be sad for them to go away.

3 Likes

I just sent TPCI a long letter. I encourage those to continue sending them in!

4 Likes

Huge influencer shout-out

16 Likes

I’d encourage everyone to send an email, even if you personally don’t care about signings. If nothing else with a big enough wave they might feel obliged to respond publicly.

2 Likes

Done-zo

7 Likes

I would say to keep it honest though. For instance, if you’ve never gone to one but were planning to maybe one day in the future, that’s worth sending the message

1 Like

6 Likes

I sent one along too. This is a great idea!

6 Likes

Is this form intended to help me turn my MP base Charizard into a “grail”
:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I’ve submitted mine as well! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

LOL

54 link clicks :pray:

6 Likes

I sent and email to help with the cause.
Hopefully everything works out!

4 Likes

Wild that you got almost the same number of shares as link clicks.

my sister who attended the Dallas Regionals event in 2020 with me for Fukuda also just submitted a lengthy letter.

6 Likes

Just submitted mine!

5 Likes