Help Appreciated! eBay Beef?

Hello,

First off, I’d like to apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I would really appreciate some feedback.

Here’s the story: I recently sold a lot of 3 Jungle 1st edition packs to a buyer on eBay. I sent out the packs and literally the next day the buyer messaged me with this (start from bottom & read up):

I have shared images of the packs he/she is accusing as fakes below. To my knowledge, there can be some variation in WOTC packaging among authentic packs. I also have base set packs that have similar variations and are considered authentic (images also shared below). I just want to know what people think about this situation. Am I the one at fault here? If not, how can I appropriately explain this to the buyer w/o getting gypped in this sale. Please help, thank you!

Regards,
Dan

Base set packs in my collection w/ similar variation

I’ve opened a ton of boxes the past few months…there are so many variations I can’t even count them. Darker/lighter ink, different sharpness of lettering / images, different cuts of crimp, goes on and on.

4 Likes

unblock the eBay username so I can put them on my block list. They’re the pain in the ass customer I don’t deal with.

There’s nothing you can do, just tell them to refuse delivery and the item will be returned to you.

3 Likes

@cullers,

krispyhootz

Question, when blocking someone on ebay; does it have to be on PC only or can I do it on my app.

asking for a friend.

Only PC. Just tried it :blush:

1 Like