Greg's Collection (10/19/15 Sealed Blisters + Boosters)

Decided to make a thread to showcase some of my collection. For the time being, I’ll just show what came in today. Super excited about this pickup and absolutely glad I made the purchase.

11 Likes

Really nice cards there dude. Are you especially into gen 2 or just into the neo sets?

Gen 1 & 2 are my favorites. Neo sets are amazing and I found a deal that I definitely wasn’t going to pass up on. I’ve also never opened or had a Legendary Collection booster, so it was nice to get one of those as well.

2 Likes

Where did you get the Mewto from ? Or was it just a gift from the seller? :grin:

From the same seller, part of the overall purchase.

1 Like

This excites me even more about my recent purchases. :eek:

wow, blisters from that era are very rare, nice!

1 Like

Damn those are some really hard to come by packs and blisters, that LC pack could have that RH charizard in it I want so badly haha, are the revelations packs in the blisters unlimited I can’t quite make it out?

1 Like

All the blisters are unlimited. The two loose Revelations boosters are both 1st ed though. I’m so tempted to open the LC booster since I’ve never opened the set before, but trying not to for now…

2 Likes

Don’t do it Greg! You will regret it. IMO

2 Likes

I agree with @mini

1 Like

The booster is worth more than basically any card you can pull other than perhaps the reverse foil Charizard; definitely not worth the gamble. Surely there are better ways to quench that pack opening thirst. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just save it for when you buy a Booster Box. Then open it.

2 Likes

Ahhh, so you’re the buyer who got the 2x 3 neo destiny blisters! I managed to nab the 2 neo destiny blister listing between the 1 minute timeframe you purchased the other two, haha. Great collection btw!!! Reallly rare finds :blush:

1 Like

Where do you get these blisters elswhere then ebay? Sorry for the rnadom question but I would really like to buy one but I can’t find any

1 Like

But…but…nostalgia lol
For the record it’s still sealed and hopefully staying that way for awhile.

Well I do have one of those reverse Charizards on the way now so that helps :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep, that’d be me. :stuck_out_tongue: Glad someone else on here got them, they’re pretty darn awesome.

2 Likes

Posting on the buy/trade forum here is probably a good idea. That was the first time I’ve ever seen them pop up on ebay.

1 Like

You gotta open it man! It’s what they were made for! You have to open one to keep one. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yay

1 Like