Grading Results

I could have sworn there was a thread where people posted the results of their grading submissions. I can’t find it :pensive::roll_eyes: so either it existed in a different thread or I was dreaming. In any case, What if we use this thread to post…

#1 Submission post…share when you’re sending off for grading.

• Where did you submit?
  • What service level?
  • What cards?
  • What grades are you hoping for?
  • Pics!!!

#2 Results post…share when you get the slabs back

• Quote your original post
  • How many days did it take?
  • Grades
  • Pics
  • Thoughts

I just love seeing other people’s results and keeping an eye on the timing for different service levels. Thoughts?

You didn’t dream, it actually exists :wink:
www.elitefourum.com/t/the-great-grading-results-thread-specials-are-you-joking/13793/1

Edit: I like your idea of comparing your own pregrades with the results. Also nice to see some pics of high grade cards (obviously not all cards of a 200 card submission). Both could be easily implemented any time in the existing thread though if people want to do it :blush:

Thank you!

Lol I literally searched for “grading results” and it didn’t come up. Wonder if it’s a problem with the app.

Wait, the search engine on e4 is bad?

Always has been

3 Likes

Word of advice. Don’t use the efour search lol. Search it on Google instead. For example “efour grading results” in google brings you immediately to the right result.

2 Likes

@pokecollectoramy, @mthursty thanks for the pro tip!

Feel free to shut this thread down, I’ll move my idea to the other thread.

1 Like

Wrong thread my friend, think you meant to post here THE Great Grading Results Thread :slight_smile:

Oh my bad

1 Like