Gotta Glossy Mew # 8

I have one extra of these I promised to sell to someone. I cannot figure a good a price for it though. They seem to be very rare here in the USA, but I do not have experience with the market availability for places like Japan on this card.

Can anyone help with a current price point for one?

The one I am selling would be peeled.

Picture?

Why do you want to see a picture of Rusty?

4 Likes

The real question is, why not?

4 Likes

Let’s put it this way…neither he or I will be walking any walkways any time soon :tada:

2 Likes

If you’ve been here long enough, we’ve already had our fair share of a topless Gary. lol

3 Likes

Hence why @garyis2000 is safe in a walkway!

Hyena laugh**

All idiotic comments aside, who has a picture of this “#8 Glossy Mew”

Unless it is the lily pad Mew?

2 Likes

It is this one: www.elitefourum.com/t/glossy-mew-promo-8-blk-star/11413/1

Whathaheck?! Today I learned something. Price wise, I would cough up $20 max at auction.

These are extremely rare to find, getting a fair price on this is difficult.

I can help out here =D .

Yeah it was an insert here in Japan. Surprisingly an English card but only released in Japan. Same for the French Pika. I have both still unpeeled (see pics).

I just sold the French Pika which is peeling from the sheet for £39 (GBP). Just before the £ dipped. I value the mew around the same as it’s not peeling, but it’s also not a Pika. Yours has been peeled so not worth as much, but I still think $20 is too low. Amazing card.

2 Likes

I’d pay $20 for an unsealed, $50 for a sealed, AUD.

Speaking of, @viral, can I buy that Mew off of you please?

I sold both for $50 USD each a few weeks back (actually just after I posted above pics).

Aw bugger. >_< Ah well. I’ll find another one.

i found one of these recently in some bulk collections, it’s a nice piece, and the front surface is 100% glossy. quite difficult to find i think…

i’m sorry mine has a small crease on the front, so i’m sure no-one will want it… just wondering if anyone else has come across these recently other than the above?

1 Like

I’m sure if the price was right, @skinst would take it until she could find a truly mint copy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

YES I WANT IT SELL IT TO ME PLEASE HLXIYDOYD

3 Likes

This is amazing…I just joined the forum because I recently bought a huge lot of cards at a thrift store, and THIS exact card has been stumping me. I have a near perfect one!!

o.o

Would you sell it to me?

I would definitely consider it. I would want to send you good pictures first, just to confirm it is indeed glossy. I’m new to the world of Pokemon (my 10 yr old is just getting into it), but this card just jumped out as strange when I was going through them.

2 Likes