~ Gollox's collection ~

My collection over the years. Thanks for taking a look. Enjoy!

My NM 1st Edition non-holo Team Rocket set progress 11/18/20:

My newest MTG purchase. Love this thing.

28 Likes

This post needs some love! Haha, but im happy to see how things are going along for you and would love to see your future endeavors! The Shining Legends Pikachu is a really cute card, as well as Poliwag which always hits a soft spot with me. Cant wait to see how your jungle/fossil sets turn out!

Thanks! I think I will start with the non-holo’s since they are less expensive. Love that Pikachu. Got it out of a cereal box, haha. As for the Poliwag, that is the only base set card I own actually, lol. More to come!

Hey we all start somewhere right!? Haha so just that Poliwag seems great to me! As for jingle and fossil, non holos are always typically the cheaper options and then you could move to the holo variants! Always remember that its not a race to get it all done, rather a fun slow and steady process to where in the end youll have a great full collection to cherish so in time im sure youll get it all done! I myself dont have many base set cards anymore, but thats mainly because my favorites are all from the Neo era so i typically collect those, and then other ones i like of other sets. But all and all, theres no wrong way to collect so long as youre having fun in the process :blush:

2 Likes

As someone who usually only buys small value singles here and there, I am very excited to say I’m now a NM 1st Ed base owner.

:blush:

5 Likes

Updated my entire thread. Looks so much better now! Sorry for the awful picture quality on some of them. I need to invest in a new phone.

No more imgur album! You can now view it from the thread itself.

Very nice! I would be happy to hook you up with some 1st Edition Rocket to help you complete your collection. I have some extras :blush:

@teamrocketop Awesome! Thanks! Are they posted on your ebay? I’ll have to wait until I get back to work. Thankfully things are starting to pick back up… It’s been an interesting 2 months. Back on the job hunt again.

I wasn’t talking about charging you, just PM me what your missing, maybe I can help you out :blush:.

5 Likes

@teamrocketop Ohhh, wow seriously? Thanks man! Right now I’m working on all of the commons/uncommons. I have what is posted above. Just kindof buying singles as I see them in decent condition.

1 Like

Just PM me. Also, do you have ultra pro binders or do you prefer them in penny sleeves/top loaders?

Very nice! That is a nice Pika!

1 Like

My first PSA card I’ve ever had. I could’ve gotten one a long time ago, just never really cared to. Going to start collecting some now. Not huge on the premium for 10’s, so I’ll start with some 9’s. Please ignore my dusty ass lamp. Hahaha

3 Likes

Love the yellow theme on that. Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks! Don’t know exactly how I want to set it up, but this will work for now. :blush:

1 Like

The package @teamrocketop sent me XD Thank you bro, I will upload an updated Rocket collection in a couple of weeks. It’s getting there.

4 Likes

Great collection! Also, that’s such a cool binder. Simple yet perfect :blush:

1 Like

@leafblade Thank you! I’m also currently working on a complete 1st Edition team rocket set. I will upload that once I finish it.

Updated everything. Better, clearer pictures, and some additions. Big thanks to @teamrocketop for helping me out with a lot of the progress on my 1st Edition Team Rocket set. I still need to find something to send you.

4 Likes

Addition to my booster pack collection. A Japanese Neo Genesis in great condition.

7 Likes