Gold star treeko and mudkip on goodwill

If anyone wants to take the chance there is a lot on goodwill being auctioned with gs treeko and gs mudkip.

I got priced out. If they were easy to confirm legitimacy I’d go all in. To much risk for this gamblers liking

3 Likes

Uno momento

https://shopgoodwill.com/item/160835882

Haven’t checked goodwill auctions in a couple years. I remember getting stuff for pennies on the dollar. Then all of a sudden people flocked to goodwill and would pay a premium if the lot looked like it had even the slightest chance at being decent. Might have to check them out again.

1 Like

Id imagine they have no buyer protection right

Yeah once that play got out to everyone. It was way over saturated I’ve always kept an eye cuz you never know. It’s definitely calmed down a lot there. Still gotta deal with the occasional person way overbidding and they can’t ship cards for the life of them safely. Recently I won a ex fire red leaf green blister for a fair price which is a good sign

1 Like

Anyone here win it? I was watching the ending 1.5k caught me off guard a bit ngl

I honestly had no idea Goodwill even did auctions for anything, let alone Pokemon cards.

2020 was just stupid for goodwill. People were paying higher than graded value on stuff like video games. Pre-2020 was very nice for lots

Oh trust me it’s gotten slightly better but mostly for the lower key stuff. That you kinda have to be in deep to catch later ex era and up it’s pretty chill but god forbid there’s one PSA 5 quality 1st ed WoTC holo and all the 420blazekins suddenly materialize from grandmas basement

2 Likes