God-tier Holo Swirls Megathread

Welp. Time to check all of my cards now. XD

1 Like

almost as good as the fruit rollups i got my legendary FRUIT ROLLUP CHARMANDER fromā€¦
and itā€™s one of the 20 that exist in the world.
ā€¦now thatā€™s what i call a legend.

2 Likes

Maybe not god tierā€¦ But still a nice swirl

9 Likes

11 Likes

This is a ridiculously old picture but this nice guy is in my possession.

I havenā€™t posted here in a while hope everyone is doing well. :blush: I check in sometimes.

19 Likes

On my drive to work yesterday, after reading the start of this thread, I literally thought about this exact thing and wondered if anyone else felt the same way.

I donā€™t care what kind of holo they do, anything is better than the generic layer of reflective tape they slam on them now

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a nice one:

6 Likes

That is an exceptionally long sleeve! And those swirls are a true delight!

1 Like

What is the significance about this lollipop wrapper?

There was always a rumor going around if you got the Arrow star wrapper, you could trade it in for a free Tootsie roll lollipop. It was, in fact, just a rumor that was denied by the company who actually produces them. The rumor has been around for so long and has such a following that some stores used to (maybe still do) honor it. Its actually not rare, the art appears on about ~20% of wrappers. But I know when I was a kid, you and your friends always checked the wrappers and it was somewhat of a big deal to get one.

7 Likes

Ahhhh cool, how about that! Thanks for filling me in!

In my day, the candy rumor going around was ā€œMikey died from eating Pop Rocks and Cokeā€.

@garyis2000 probably remembers that one too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My german Kingdra

17 Likes

Oh, that one is brilliant as well! Very nice. Couldnā€™t be at a more perfect place or swirl-orientation. :grin:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

how about these swirls?

7 Likes

Hereā€™s some of my favorite swirly mews!

(Havenā€™t posted photos yet so I hope Iā€™m doing this right :stuck_out_tongue:)

https://

uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190825/75001f68a200fe5404aa0377d538c44b.jpg[/IMG]

6 Likes

@thecharizardauthorty man that couldnt have been placed better

1 Like

Dang those are two of the nicest swirls Iā€™ve ever seen! (which is a sentence I have never constructed before)

1 Like

Cluster swirl! Was a psa 10 too but unfortunately I no longer own it. A friend is a big lugia fan

14 Likes