“Go Outside” Gang, check in... (UPDATE: Grass confirmed not greener.)

It’s not a hobby it’s a lifestyle.

How to check your streak

https://www.elitefourum.com/g/Safari

If you join this group you can view a query that lets you check.

Click on the “Reports” tab. (make sure your “username” doesn’t have spaces in it)

31 Likes

The irony of receiving this when I’m bedridden by neuropathic pain. :face_with_head_bandage:

I can’t go outside. :rofl:

9 Likes

This is where our lifestyle leads us all: to pain. To ruin.

6 Likes

Descending further with Go Outside, soon our coffins will Touch Grass.

Why is there no accompanying title though? :frowning_face:

Got the terms mixed up again, I meant title not flair (although that would be cool too.)

2 Likes

Images for the set of the 3 badges are welcomed if anyone wants to do a bit of graphic design

4 Likes

Reporting for duty.

3 Likes

Dang. I have 100 days visited, but it seems to have triggered with 101.

I’m curious when I broke it. Is there a way to find out a user’s current visit streak?

3 Likes

This is awesome. Is there anyway to see a list of all available badges? :stuck_out_tongue:

The gang is all here:

8 Likes

Wow it’s actually been 100 days. Seems to have gone pretty quick. I have really enjoyed engaging with the new website. Proud to be a member of this gang!

Cheers!

5 Likes

:sob: I think I missed on the 99th consecutive day… :sweat_smile: Will find out tomorrow.

Me too! Knowing my luck I probably skipped the day before yesterday :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was so sure I’d have it, alas I must have been a traitor for one day… :frowning:

1 Like

I guess my career has peaked with this award.

11 Likes

Getting badge fomo, who can i pay to flip me their badge

2 Likes

If there’s anything I like more than arbitrary prizes of no tangible value, it’s actual money. It would be my pleasure to accept your bribe.

3 Likes

Once we mint them as nft’s! :wink:

6 Likes

+1

P0P 14 INVEST, please slide in my dm’s

5 Likes

100 days but no badge :melting_face:

This particular bade updates daily so you might not immediately receive it

1 Like