“Go Outside” Gang, check in... (UPDATE: Grass confirmed not greener.)

Fyi I can potentially fix a broken streak if you can convince me :raccoon:

5 Likes

That’s called stolen valor, and it’s a federal crime

18 Likes

This public gesture of brazen corruption is in total contempt for common decency and makes me sick.

Come on, @zork. Let’s see what our friends at the FBI think about what our neighbor to the north is up to. One phone call and it’s all over.

2 Likes

Don Shipley would be all over this.

We should make a badge named “GOD D@#*!T” if you break your streak between 180 days and 365 days lol.

11 Likes

I second this!

1 Like

way ahead of you, pardner

2 Likes

skill issue

3 Likes

Maybe the optional walk of shame streak repair or this suggested badge :orangutan:

4 Likes

I think not.
The badge is a grail to be granted to the ones with the strongest will. Those who have the right amount of discipline and sacrifice to log in everyday for a year straight.
It shouldn’t be awarded to the weaks.

Having failed a lot of times the 100 days strike made me stronger and so can do to everyone.

After all is just a badge, Who don’t care about it Just don’t Need to do anything, the strong-willed collectors Will Just have the right challenge for themselves, it’s fine as It is

5 Likes

Anyone who gets the 365 day badge should be awarded a free can of deodorant

4 Likes

It’s easy for me to check E4 once a day. Every morning I wake up next to my supermodel wife, walk downstairs where my two well-behaved sons, Clovis and Bertram, are using their junior science kit to advance research in medicine. I board my private plane and fly to the millionaire factory, where I work, and do important and successful business. About half way through the day my tuxedoed butler, Giacomo, brings me my next generation iPhone (it’s always the next one that hasn’t been released yet) and I check my investment portfolio, the progress of my charitable public construction projects, and tune in to the lengthy trial of my childhood rival being sued for fraud and jealousy. My supermodel wife is the prosecutor. And then I check E4.

You make time for your priorities. God bless.

15 Likes

You probably only drink San Pellegrino sparkling water yes?

Cheers!

1 Like

I’m not so far removed I can’t enjoy a sip of common water now and then, just to feel a bit rustic. :slight_smile:

We always have plenty of common water on hand because my prize-winning horses go through a lot of it (they use it to wash their cars).

8 Likes

Or ad free E4 either way is fine for me.

1 Like

Woof

2 Likes

Does this mean that my consecutive days streak is 258 days?
Is there any 365 days badge? xD

Yes

1 Like

I need to touch grass

4 Likes

I literally can’t remember the last time I touched grass. It’s not something that happens particularly often when you have a bad back and the grass is 6 feet from your head.

4 Likes