glad's collection (mewtwo, gold stars...)

Sup evryone, I’ve been lurking here for a few months now thanks to smpratte’s channel, and have gotten badly addicted to scrolling through collection threads. I want to thank evryone for sharing your awesome collections, there is so much great stuff to collect in this hobby that it can be hard to know where to begin with, especially when starting back in 2019. I’ve settled for two main goals for my collection though : a Mewtwo and a gold star collection. I started to build this collection in May of this year, and I plan to develop it long term, just buying cards that I like. As for why I’m collecting these, Mewtwo is my favorite pokemon overall and gold star cards are basically legendary to me. I mainly grew up with the ex era when it comes to the tcg and opened many french ex booster packs as a kid, always hoping to pull an ex card, and when I say always, I mean always. I knew of the gold star cards’s existence and had seen 2 in person (regice and metagross, which blew my mind away so much so that to this day I remember the exact physical location of where I saw them), but never actually hoping to pull a gold star. They were pretty much a myth in my mind. However now, I’ve got to get my hands on them, at least on my favorite ones. I mostly collect japanese cards because they are the best looking ones to me.

Here’s what I’ve collected so far :

These two might very well be my two favorite artworks in the tcg. I envision them having the final battle, the two strongest mons (excluding arceus I guess) in their shiny form duking it out in space, the dragon ball way.

Little bonus there with a card that is neither a Mewtwo or a gold star but an absolute classic in my book regardless. If you like what you see, stay tuned for the updates ! Probably going to get some stuff for christmas.

Peace and happy collecting !

15 Likes

awesome collection, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

You’ve build up a great collection in a relatively short time. Keep up the good work! :wink:

1 Like

Nice cards! Shining Mewtwo is one of my favorite but Mewtwo in general is awesome, reminds me of DBZ for some reason.

3 Likes

Thank you @swarm @engadgeter @teamrocketop!

@teamrocketop Mewtwo could definitely be a dbz character lol. Looks like one and fights like one.

1 Like