Getting a card PSA Graded?

Basically I have a card that i’d like to be graded as it’s v. rare and near mint condition (i’d say)

The problem is i’m paranoid about it going missing in the mail as i’m from the UK and i’m worried about charges of sending it to USA?

Do I have to pay customs even though it’s already my item? Advice needed please. :blush:

I suggest to send it registered. You won’t have to pay Customs duties as you already own the card. Keep your receipt and proof of posting so when your card comes back from the US, you can prove that you shipped it out to be graded just it case it’s held by UK Customs. Good luck.

@theeucollector what experiences have you had with sending cards in from EU?