GemMint10's Collection Thread

Welcome to my collection thread, i hope you like what you see.
It will only grow bigger as time goes on, enjoy :blush:
----> PSA 10 1st Edition Shadowless Base Set <-----

----> Pokemon Error Items<----

GEM-MT 10 Pokemon Base Set Booster Packs Black Triangle Error

10 Likes

Great start…Keep it up.

That Ratata looks like a Grey Stamp?

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

it does look like it, i checked the rest and even Poliwag has a grey looking stamp. Maybe its the ink that ran out on printing

Im SO jealous of that Ivysaur hahahahaha, great start, and good luck!!

1 Like

You’re on your way to a great collection. Impressive cards. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks guys :blush:

Aim to get the common and umcommon first as they are slighlty cheaper :rofl: then save up and focus on the big holo’s :grin:

Update:

Added two new sections 1) Pokemon Error Items 2) Pokemon Comics

See OP :blush:

Nice one on the PSA 10 packs. Are you in the UK? I saw ludkins had some go through his channel.

1 Like

I actually love those triangle error packs. Pretty sweet stuff.

2 Likes

Thanks guys :blush:

I am indeed from the UK and these were actually mentioned by Ludkins on his youtube channel which is where i first heard of them. I made the seller a offer on ebay and he accepted it.
Apparnetly so far only 3 sets, including my one, exist at GEM Mint 10 according to PSA Database

Added a new card.

It is #75 Exeggcute reverse Holo PSA 10 from the Legendary collection. Population according to PSA is 1 :blush:

1 Like

Terrible start, I was expecting ten PSA-10 encased booster boxes and 1st Ed Charizards in PSA-11… yes, 11.

1 Like

Haha that would be a dream to have, maybe one day :blush:

Great way to start your collection!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Love the new addition! Those RHs were always my favourites.

1 Like

Thank you, they such cool cards :blush:

Not really cards but thought i’d add my latest buy which is this beautiful Ultra Pro Primal Clash folder, it can hold 90 cards or 180 if placed back to back. Going to place my primal clash cards in here :grin: :grin:

Front

Back

2 Likes

Some of these cards i have had for a while but just managed to scan em.
These pics show all the PSA cards that i currently have in my collection.
Mixture of 1st edition base set English and few Korean, Legendary collection reverse holo, Masaki Promo, Southern Island and more.

Hope you enjoy :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks man :blush: i hope to at least complete the 1st edition base set by end of 2016, long time away but its probably a realistic time for me considering many cards are very hard to find and expensive