Friendyboy's Collection - Goals and progress

Hi guys,
Thought I would use this post to update when I get pokepost and contributes to my collection goals. I will also use this to notify you of my psa returns, and again, how the returns affect my progress.

First off, in case you have not read my recent intro, now woukd be a good time to tell you my targets with my collection, and a brief summary of where I am with it currently! I will update this first post as and when appropriate!

Current Goals
1st ed Base holos psa 9 *complete*
Base Non-holos psa 10 84/86

1st ed jungle psa 10 - 53/64 missing snorlax non Holo and 10 Holos I need to upgrade from 9s to 10s.

1st ed fossil psa 10 - 3/62 *over 100 at psa between 2 no psa submissions, one lot sent in december, the other just been sent this week!

1st ed team rocket psa 10 - 75/83 all Holos and rares completed, now just need to upgrade 8 uncommons and commons from 9s to 10s.

Now the embarrassing bit…how do I add pictures to this thread? I had some nice post I would like to share for those that take the time to read this :sweat_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

Quick update
I have now completed my main goal of 1st edtion base, with holos in psa 9 and non Holos in psa 10…now just missing the bonus of red cheek pikachu!

1 Like