"Flowers"

www.pokebeach.com/2015/08/flowers-in-pokemons-future

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Maybe new grass type Pokémon that look like flowers? Not sure, it could be anything.

AZ’s Floette seems like the obvious implication here.

2 Likes

Maybe they’re running out of colors/recognizable gem stones and they’re going to launch a whole new string of games named after types of flowers?
That’s my guess.

Can I just say how crap the storyline in X and Y was? I never played a game of Pokemon and felt so disconnected with what was happening.

I like Charlie’s guess. But I also think we haven’t seen the end of the Fairy craze, so perhaps more flower-themed Pokemon as Mr. PF117 suggested.

1 Like

Some new way to breed pokemon and get cross breeds kinda like megas

Outside of the AZ story, yes X/Y was atrocious for storyline purposes.

The hint won’t be for something huge like crossbreeding or anything. I would guess it just means that AZ and his Floette will feature again. Perhaps AZ will be involved with Zygarde’s new form or something.

Can’t really complain about the story when they are all essentially the same game. Perhaps the reason you feel disconnected to them is because you’re older now.

Choose between fire,grass,water
Have friend/rival
Meet evil team
Gyms
Beat evil team
Elite 4
Friend/rival is boss level
Catch legendary pokemon.

What else could they do?

GET HYPE

mynintendonews.com/2015/08/26/pokemon-company-pokken-tournament-is-not-the-main-pokemon-thing-for-2016/

1 Like

FINGERS CROSSED FOR BALLER PROMOS AND MORE KANTO STARTER FA/SR/UR /r

Can’t wait to hear more of what’s in store!

Plenty in my opinion. Those are the basic outlines. The earlier games had you more involved in the surrounding culture of what was going on. From reading notes, people making mentions of rumors that was going on. It felt like a buildup. With newer games, it feels very cookie cutter in my opinion.

Pokémon Red Rose
Pokémon Blue Rose

2 Likes

My guess is more of an “I hope they do this” than an expectation. Because I think it’d be pretty sweet.

I’d preorder Pokemon Chrysanthemum so fast. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh God, MORE Pokemon? Ugh. They really need to stop adding more.

How else do you keep a market addicted to your sales?

After all.

It’s not like you…

1 Like