Fizzyadrenaline's cardboard craze

Hey guys,

This is my first “collection sharing” post. I paid over the top to acquire these 3 (even over the top considering today’s market) but I love these cards. The iconic artwork + that reverse foil is a match made in heaven. Absolutely shattered my bank account but hey, maybe I can impress some chicks now…ohh wait xD

The pop on LC reverse’s are so low and they are extremely difficult to grade and the print runs were low as well. So I will be keeping these for the future. Hope you guys like it. :blush:

Finally added some Crystal Skyridge Holos to the mix!

19 Likes

@fizzyadrenaline congrats on getting those, especially the Blastoise!

1 Like

Thank you! That dark blastoise is majestic and one of the best artworks for sure!

I wasn’t much of a fan initially with the Reverse Holos, but seeing these three lined up like that is really something. Congrats!

3 Likes

When the sun light hits them they are absolutely stunning. But for obvious reasons I don’t keep it outside. Case or not don’t want any solar damage haha. And thank you :blush:

1 Like

It’s funny, I’m a huge Blastoise fan but was never a huge fan of that dark Blastoise artwork…until I saw the reverse foil, which is fantastic. Great pickups!!

1 Like

That’s one more piece of cardboard you need to pick up now! And thanks :blush:

1 Like

For how often we see the base set starter trio, these LC RH’s don’t get enough love. Awesome pickup, excited for you! :blush:

4 Likes

For real. But I think lately they are getting some well deserved attention. Hope the hype continues and some people can grab them before it really gets out of reach. And thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Ya, the prices are starting to climb a lot for these beauties. I just sold a raw Dark Dragonair for 40 USD. Don’t remember prices like that even 2 years ago.

Dam’s that’s still very cheap. Hope it wasn’t Mint. The psa 10 slabs are over 1k (depending on the card) and the charizard psa 9 has sales for 2k and now is at 5k or something

Nah, had some scratches on the surface and some whitening on the back.

Ah ok. Seems fair then