Fisting Firemen 3 gets leaked by dummkopf shop owner(s)

Someone made a booboo and started selling the Mega Charizard Boxes early, these boxes have Furious Fist packs in them.

I don’t have a direct source, a friend from the UK informed me he saw the pics from his TCG Facebook group.

“Furious Fists Alert: We have had some early packs released below of some furious fists packs and there are some cards that weren’t seen in the Japanese release. So far I have seen pikachu, Clefairy, another pancham, Full Heal.”

2 Likes

Another pic from The Netherlands.

Attachments:

2 Likes

Nice, this means the price of the classroom pikachu will drop significantly… Good news!

Man, that’s so awesome. Another Charizard EX Jumbo! Wow! I thought I would have liked to see some other Pokemon get Jumbo cards, but I was wrong. Charizard is the best! He deserves all the Jumbo cards! Maybe we should give Darkrai another Jumbo card too!

Hopefully I doused this post with enough sarcasm that you could figure it out over the internet.

It’s not new zealand, it’s the netherlands! That picture is by a friend of me.

So it’s old zealand? ( Zoals in Zeeland :stuck_out_tongue: daar ga ik over twee weken heen )

The topic title made me think something WAY different was going on here.

3 Likes

I’m liking some of the card art they have going. :grin:

Alright, so who’s going to set up the middleman service? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I live in the Netherlands. Tell me where to get them and I will :wink:

1 Like

Pokebeach.com says it was indeed a Dutch store. So not dummkopff but DOMKOP, please correct this :blush: domkop is quite an oldfashioned curseword, SUL would be even better.
We’re Dutch, not German!

Anyway… Does anyone know which store it was? And if they still sell it atm?

The fact that the classroom Raichu is an English card makes my life.

And umm, TWO PANCHAMS. That is all.

1 Like

From what I could tell from my readings throughout the day, reports were coming from book stores. Have any bookstores that sell cards around where you live?

Bookstores still exist?!

1 Like

if anyones interested
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktBqWxBQjeA

My choice of word was based only off the fact I was watching Hogans Heroes at the time I was making this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

The store is epo, aj :wink: A comic shop :wink:

Oh, eppo, that’s in Eindhoven. I live in Nijmegen. I’ll look around, but think that because of all the internet attention all boxes have either been bought or pulled from the shelves