FINALLY COMPLETED MY WOTC COLLECTION - HERE'S THE VIDEO :)

You guys don’t have to see me asking for WoTC cards here anymore. It’s done. All cards are finally in my hand and in the binders they belong in. Check it out :blush:

35 Likes

Big accomplishment, congratulations!!

1 Like

THANKS HAMMY!!

Congratulations. I believe we did some deals…I’m glad to have been a small part of your collection. Many here have helped me along the way so the cards feel more personal. Is that something you have with your collection?

2 Likes

Congrats :blush: Such an awesome collection

1 Like

So cool! Making me want to do the same. I have my 1st edition collection of Base/Jungle/Fossil in a binder but never went beyond that. Seeing those gym sets organized in the binder lets you appreciate them in a completely different way.

1 Like

Now gotta get them all in 10’s.

2 Likes

I do like remembering where cards came from and I remember you contributed a few of the Jungle holos… if I remeber I got my Vaporeon, Vileplume, and a couple others from your pile of leftovers from your Jungle purchases.

1 Like

Completely agree. Binder sets>>>

1 Like

Nah - I don’t really care to have my cards in 10’s anymore. I used to 4 years ago but not anymore. I know your joking but binder sets are just superior in my opinion.

2 Likes

@alexthecardguy Congratulations!!! I’ll have to watch the video here soon! And what’s next ex era?

Edit just watched it. Congratulations on finding all mint cards! What a amazing collection! How long did it take you to put together?

1 Like

I felt pain when I saw Poké Ball on its own page because odd numbers and I don’t get along.

Aside from that, truly incredible collection - congratulations!

1 Like

Honestly I was going to do Reverse Holo ex era and all ex’s but I started it and then decided I didn’t want to anymore. I’m taking a break from Pokemon now. Haven’t had any desire to collect after all the hype. I’ll end up selling this probably. It’s all about the journey and not the destination for me. I love cycling through goals and moving to something else fun :blush:

Poor pokeball :slightly_frowning_face: and thanks

The collection of course is incredible. But the time, effort, & dedication to complete them is even more impressive. Well done!

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. The selling comment was disappointing tho. Simply because how much hard work must have went into putting this collection together. I have a very similar collection myself. Sure one day I might sell but even if I do it is really going to pain me to see them go. I’ve built quite the attachment to each and every card I own. If I ever sell anything it will be many many years from now to say the least.

1 Like

Very nice set and good job with the wall of slabs!

1 Like

Congratulations Alex, always an awesome feeling completing a goal.

1 Like

Wow! Mad jealous.

1 Like

awesome accomplishment man

1 Like