Emb's Binder/psa Collection/Recent purchases etc.

I used to have a collection thread some years ago but all the pictures are long gone, so decided to make a new one. Will use this to post some of my collection, recent purchases and highlights/nice random artworks from my PSA returns etc.

Starting off with my favorite set from the ex era, graded some of them a few years ago but have just stored all the mint/near mint ones into a binder since then, I would say ~80% of them are psa 9-10 quality and the rest might have a small crease/indent but still looks decent in a binder. Might grade all of the good quality ones one day but as of now I’m just keeping them in the binder

22 Likes

Holy moly that’s quite the collection yo have there :open_mouth: those suicunes especially are gorgeous. Do you have any of the ex mews that are in your pfp btw?

2 Likes

Funnily enough the card from my profile picture (was a psa 10) ended up selling even tho it was one of those items I had listed on my ebay that I wasn’t actually even really looking to sell, but after @smpratte made a video about them the price of it went through the roof and the price which would previously have been “way above market” became normal without me realizing or editing the price before it sold, but obviously I still ended up shipping it to the buyer even thought I would have preferred to keep it. I still have a few ungraded ones thought.

1 Like

Bruh. That’s amazing!

2 Likes

That’s some nice trash

1 Like

Yeahyeah standard PSA collection post…

Then the real creative fun, passionate masterpiece appears. I suppose one calls trash I view as just getting the worst out of the way first. :wink:

1 Like

Umbreon, my favorite pokemon from gen2 alongside Ho-Oh. Had some of the best artworks during the e-series era. Most of the cards are mint but there are dust and wear on the binder pages, sry for blurry pictures

Also recently opened 2 1st ed team rocket boosters and pulled this, didn’t even know they were heavy so was a nice surprise

12 Likes

Your collection is totally sick. Absolutely love the umbreon collection.

1 Like

When I saw the Karen’s and Neo page.
♫ Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ♫ - YouTube saw my philosophy shared and dunkeled to new heits.

4 Likes

The rocket binder pages :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Haven’t posted anything for a while, but thank you all for the comments!

Genuinely enjoyed this s3a (Legendary heartbeat) set, finally some relatively rare/nice set cards which aren’t a full art, reminded me of the UR cards from BW era

9 Likes

I personally knew you had some amazing collection locked away but this is incredible!

Really want to see more :blush: @emba,

3 Likes