elShod’s Collection Thread (Shadowless & BW Update)

Hey everyone and welcome to my collection thread! I have had so much fun looking through the collections of other members that I decided it’s time to share my own. I’m starting off with the current state of my Shadowless Base Set, which is a journey that began in February 2019. Collecting all 103 cards in the set graded PSA 9 or 10 is my current long term goal in the hobby. I’ll be posting lots of other cards that I love while I keep saving to knock out these last few big holos.

Thanks for viewing and enjoy!

11 Likes

No Blastoise or Venusaur?

Hey everyone! I have had a busy year so far to say the least. My wife and I are expecting our first child later this year, so the financial preparations that take part with that along with gutting and remodeling the 2nd floor of our house hasn’t left me with much time for collecting :sob:. This update is what I have been up to since Christmas Eve or so. First off, 2 more cards for the shadowless set.

A few more to go on this set. Rather than aggressively saving for these cards, I decided to have some fun over the past few months and start collecting black and white again. Here is the current status of what I have purchased/pulled.

And some more for future binder sets; not worth organizing by set just yet.

Finally, I opened a Psycho Drive box around New Years Eve and pulled both Kyogre EX’s. They are off at PSA; can’t wait to post the return of those two cards, whenever that may be…

Happy Collecting everyone!!

6 Likes