Eevee & Eeveelution Appreciation Thread - Collections, New Card Releases, General Chat

Alright now this is an even better deal and currently in stock
https://www.pokemoncenter.com/product/BUNDLE1023/academy-amigos-bundle

Great deal for anyone who needs the stamp promo and the Eevee V from there. Nice find.

2 Likes

Out of stock lmao. Dang it

They’ll probably have more in stock I feel. They had to have known that would happen. Happens with everything promo related.

3 Likes

Oh sure. I’d be thrilled if they printed them to hell. Cheapest ones online are like $80-$100.

1 Like

I ordered a couple, should have 1 to spare

5 Likes

least you can order from the pokemon centre. they changed something in the background recently and i havent been able to order from there since SV started

Edit, i lie, it let me order something

3 Likes

Legend

1 Like

Let me know if it ends up being different from the European one. Then I’ll have to pick one up.

3 Likes

@launcestoneeveeman Six New Pokemon Center TCG Accessory Lines Released Featuring Umbreon, Ghost Pokemon, Pikachu, and More! - PokeBeach | PokéBeach.com Forums

That Umbreon mat is awesome. They really nailed it.

1 Like

Those are cool

CS5.1c Glitter foil

5 Likes

Awesome. Was waiting for these to pop up. Hope it looks this crazy in person.

3 Likes

Got u :muscle:

Need some eclipse glasses :sun_with_face:

10 Likes

Well that’s a gorgeous one, chinese card collectors are sure eating good with these and the new artworks :thinking:

2 Likes

Right sucks that pogo is banned in China, but the tiniest tiniest most minuscule silver lining all of the new radiant artworks are better than the originals

3 Likes

I honestly prefer the international radiant Eevee and a couple of other international versions. At least for Eevee, it goes from being in a cave to looking like a 90s fake card art.

1 Like

Korean Eevee Master Ball at auction, probably won’t get many bids. Have at it

2 Likes