Eevee & Eeveelution Appreciation Thread - Collections, New Card Releases, General Chat

holy hell, thats dirt cheap, wont be surprised if they cancel it

1 Like

Curious if anyone is buying the Chinese Nine Colors Gathering Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon advanced gift boxes, or more specifically if anyone is buying some of the individual contents of each (like the binders/sleeves, card holders, or playmat holder)? I’m not really an Eeveelution collector but just looking at the contents makes me want to buy a deck case or playmat box just to display, they look so good!

6 Likes

I want a playmat

1 Like

I’ve got the binders. The rest I’m not really interested in.

2 Likes

I got a Flareon binder and pack of sleeves but not anything else

2 Likes

I alao have the 8 binders, I like them a lot.
For the accessories, I like the deck box. It’s pricey now so might get one if it gets cheap

2 Likes

If only they had zippers

1 Like

That’s my only complaints about them.

5 Likes

Interesting use of the older artwork. Hopefully it’s not some limited print and we can get it cheap.

No worries, there are several gift boxes which includes the theme pack (1 pack per box), and the pack must include 1 of the 4 cards shown so it’s very easy to get one:

You just have to make sure you are getting the right pack - Eevee is in the wave 2 pack whose expansion mark (top left corner) is “CS5.1”:

This pack

NOT this pack

1 Like

+1 if someone wants to grab me one

2024 ‘Boo’ ster series appears to include umbreon
https://www.pokebeach.com/2024/06/trick-or-trade-booster-bundle-2024-revealed-for-august

Well guess I’ll hope it isn’t too expensive to pick up. I don’t want to try to have to pull it.

Also hoping that for once they’ll leave Glaceon out of the Advent Calendar set for this year.

2 Likes

These are the most expensive trick or trade cards from the past 2 years. So even the Umbreon tax won’t affect it. Even if it’s holo, there will be a ton of copies out there.

If they do Glaceon again, it should also be cheap enough. It was one of the main featured cads and ended up being cheap. Glaceon wasn’t on the box this year, so he probably won’t be in the 2024 version.

2 Likes

Oh. Well trick or treat won’t be too bad then.

I’m not worried about Glaceon pricing. It’s just that it’s another reprint with a snowflake stamp on it. We’ve already had 3, granted the original is hard to come by. Was actually happy when I didn’t see it on the box.

2 Likes

I felt that way about Van Gogh lmao. Like sure straw hat eevee is cute but I’d rather not buy another expensive promo

4 Likes

Ah I see now. The Majestic Dawn snowflake stamp was really cool. The modern snowflake stamps seem lazy and boring

5 Likes

im kind of glad they didnt make an eevee card for that.
i actually think tpci got cold feet about it after all the crap with the pika

1 Like

Possibly. Also lol because now the pika promo fell off. Idk that I can stomach another set of limited runs like munch or the ponchos though. Wallet hurts

3 Likes